He protects you when you're scared - Louis

"Do you want something to drink?", Louis shouted into my ear over the blasting music. I nodded my head in respond while my boyfriend walked away, pushing himself through the crowd of sweating bodies. 
Louis and I decided to go clubbing at Funky Buddha, one of our favourite clubs in London. Patiently I waited for Louis to come back with our drinks while I looked around, checking if I saw some people I might knew. 
Suddenly I felt an arm wrapped around my waist, I turned around, expecting to see Louis.
"Thanks bab-", Immediately I stopped talking when I saw a boy who was drunk and I didn't know. His blonde curls covered his forehead and eyes while I looked down to me, pulling my close to his own body.
"No thank you,", I said, trying to push him away from me, but he was too strong. "Let me go please, I'm already taken." I tried again, but the boy wouldn't listen to me when suddenly he pressed his lips in the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses. 
"I said, let me go!" I shouted, pushing him away with all my strength. The boy looked into my eyes and smirked before he wanted to press his lips against mine, but suddenly someone pulled him backwards, away from me. I let out a relieved sigh as I saw it was Louis, holding the boys arm firmly.
"Don't touch my girlfriend!", Louis shouted angrily at the boy. The unknown boy raised his eyebrows while parted his lips to say something, but Louis cut him off, "Get the fuck away from her." the boy nodded in respond and walked away. 
Louis put his arm around me and kissed my temple while handing me my drink. "I'm sorry babe,", he said while feeling guilty. "from now I'll stay with you the whole night to protect you."