He wants you - Niall

I was having a movie night with Niall and the other boys at Louis’ place. Eleanor and I walked back into the living room while holding a few drinks for the boys. I could hear Niall’s familiar laugh from far away, causing me to smile.

When I walked in, I saw the boys sitting on the couches while the TV was on. I set the glasses on the small coffee table near the couch.

“Oh, and where do we have to sit?” I asked as I looked up, not seeing space for Eleanor and me anywhere. Immediately I saw Louis shoving himself closer to Zayn to create some space for Eleanor. He patted the couch and El sat next to her boyfriend.

“Guess you have to stay there!” Harry joked while pointing at me. Niall, who sat beside his curly friend, hit his shoulder playfully, “Don’t talk to my girlfriend like that!”

I chuckled before Niall patted his upper legs, I did what he suggested and sat on his lap. While we were watching TV, we talked a bit too, when suddenly a soccer commercial came on. The girl with fake, long, blonde hair didn’t wore that much clothes and I could see her boobs were fake as she wore an ugly soccer bra.

Immediately the boys’ mouth shut and locked their eyes on the TV screen. In a few seconds I could feel Niall’s warm, soft hands running over my legs. I sighed while saying, “Ni, stop, don’t get too exicited.” 

All the boys looked up and smirked, causing me to laugh. Niall’s cheeks turned pink as he looked down.

The other boys continued to watch TV, but suddenly I could see Niall was looking at me again. “What?” I whispered. “Can’t we go home?” He whined, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. “Why? We’re having fun?” I asked before Niall’s smirk grew bigger and he winked at me. “We can have more fun at home.”