He gets jealous - Liam

"Wanna watch the fireworks, babe?" Liam asked while squeezing my hand. "Yeah, sure." I replied. I held my icecream in my hand while my other hand was in Liam I 's. My boyfriend and I went to a festival somewhere in England and tonight there would be firework.

Suddenly I heard someone saying my name. I looked up and there I saw Jake, my ex. We broke up 2 years ago, but we decided to stay friends, only friends and nothing more, and fortunately we still get along very well. I told Liam about him but I convinced him there was nothing to worry about if I saw him. The last time we saw eachother was months ago. 

"Jake!" I said as I let go off Liam's hand and hugged the other boy. "Hi babe, I haven't seen you in such a long time!" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body. "I know right," I pulled back and looked into his eyes. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm great, how are you? Is that," he pointed to Liam. "Yeah, that's my boyfriend." I gestured Liam to come closer and he did with a not-happy expression on his face. "Jake, this is Liam, Liam, this is Jake." I said to introduce them to eachother. "Hi Liam, nice to meet you." Jake said. Liam just nodded, without saying anything. "You're lucky to have (YN), she's an amazing lady." Jake said as Liam wrapped his arm around me. "I know, and I'm happy I can call her mine." Liam said as he pulled me closer.

"Yeah," Jake said. "I gotta go, my friends are waiting for me." I gave him a quick hug. "Sure, have fun!" "Bye (YN)!" Jake said before he walked away.

"Was that the Jake guy?" Liam asked with his eyebrows knit together. "Yes, why were you so unkind?" I asked. "I wasn't unkind, I was just-..." "Jealous?" I said with a smirk on my face while I kissed his nose. "Hm, maybe..."