He protects you when you're scared - Harry

I followed Harry downstairs as he only wore his grey sweatpants. I spent the night at my boyfriend Harry's place and he promised me he'd make some breakfast for me after I had taken a shower. Harry walked towards the kitchen as I walked towards the livingroom, plopping on the couch. I reached out for the TV remote when suddenly the doorbell rang. "Babe, can you get it please?", Harry shouted from the kitche. "Sure.", I said back as I stood up, walking towards the front door. When I opened the door I saw a tall man, his arms crossed in front of his chest as his feet stood wide from eachother. His biceps almost popped out of his arms as his eyebrows were knit together. 
"Hello.", I said friendly, not knowing who he was. "Where is he?", he said on an unkind tone. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, you mean Harry?", I asked. He chuckled. "So you are Harry's girlfriend?" A small smile spread across my face as I nodded my head. "Yes, can I help you?", I asked friendly again. He let his arms fall to his sides and pointed to me. "Listen girl, if he doesn't give me the stuff I need, something bad will happen." Immediately I was afraid, what did he mean with 'stuff' and 'something bad'? Who was he?
"Who are you, what stuff?", I asked, being scared and curious at the same time. "I mean the s-" the man was cut off by Harry who stood behind me, out of sudden. 
"(YN)," he said with a startled and angry voice. I turned around to see him. "Step back.", he whispered. I did what he told me to and he stepped in front of me. 
"Dude, go away, it's been years ago, you know that!", Harry said angrily. The man shook his head and pointed to me again. "If you don't give me the stuff, or money, I'll fuck the fuck out of her.", he said with a serious tone. My hand went down to Harry's sweatpants and nervously and scared I held the fabric in my grip while I looked to the man from behind Harry's muscular back. 
"That's enough! I'll give you as much money you want, but don't you fucking dare to touch her with ONE of your dirty fingers!", then, Harry threw the door shut and he locked it as well. He turned around to face me.
"H-h-h-harry w-w-ho was that?", I asked being scared as hell. Harry wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him, feeling the warmth of his chest on my cheek. "That's someone from my past, (YN).", he said while rubbing my back. "Don't be scared sweetie, nothing will happen to you, you'll never see him again, I'll protect you."