He scares you - Personal Louis

"No Louis, it's been the fifth time this week, I'm sick of it!!" I shouted at my boyfriend, Louis. The night before he came home drunk, again. The only thing he did the last few days was getting drunk at the club, coming home late, sleep and spend the whole day in bed, finally coming out of the bed around dinnertime and after that he goes to the pub again, it didn't stop. And each night he was drunk, and I had to take care of him. First I didn't really mind, it was okay if he spent some time with his friends at the pub and I didn't mind to take care of him the first and second night, but now it was getting annoying.
"Don't act like a stupid whore, Lauren! You can't tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't do, this is my life, not yours!!" He screamed as he took another sip of his beer. Breath stuck in my throat when he said those words. "Did you just called me a whore?!" I whisper-shouted, still angry. Louis walked towards me and I could smell the alcohol in his warm breath. "Yes, because you are." He whispered. I couldn't control myself, and raised my hand as it hit against his cheek. "How fucking dare you to call me, your own girlfriend, a whore!" I screeched before walking away, towards the front door, ready to leave. 
"Where the hell are you going to?!" I heard him shouting at me. "Away from you, I'm so done Louis!" I yelled back. "You are staying here!" He shouted angrily, walking towards me, his beer bottle still in his hand. "Why would I?" I said. When I wanted to open the door, Louis threw his beer bottle against it and the glass scattered all over the floor. Immediately I felt tears burning in my eyes, would he hurt me? 
I stepped backwards until my back was against the wall and I slid against the wall on the ground. I pulled my knees up to my chest while watching Louis trying to breath normal. He didn't look at me as tears streamed down my face. Finally he turned around and saw me. 
He cursed under his breath as he walked towards me and bent down on his knees in front of me. I held my hands in front of my face to defend myself. "P-p-p-p-p-lease d-d-on't hurt m-m-e..." I begged as I heard a worried sigh escaping Louis' throat. "Babe..." He said. "I'm sorry..." He tried to grab my hand but I hit it away. "N-n-o." I stuttered. "Lauren, are you afraid of me?" He asked as I could hear the sadness in his voice. I didn't say anything as I knew he already knew it, yes I was afraid of him, I couldn't trust him at the moment, not yet. What if he'd hurt me? 
"Baby, listen..." He said as he sat next to me, our shoulder against eachother. "I'm sorry, I never meant to scare you... I'm sorry, I really am." He told me as he tried to get my hand, and I let him. A small smile appeared on his lips as he entwined our fingers and wrapped his other arm around me. 
"I'm sorry Lauren, for everything." He started sobbing. "I'm sorry for coming home late and drunk every night, I'm sorry for not spending time with you, I'm sorry for calling you a whore and I'm sorry for shouting at you, I shouldn't have done that..." He said as I looked up to him and I saw how honest he was, he was really sorry...
"I'm sorry for being the worst boyfri-" I cut him off. "No Lou, you're not the worst boyfriend ever. It's true that you can be stupid and we have ups and downs, but you're not a bad boyfriend." I said as he hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. "I didn't want to scare you, Lauren..." He said as I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. I didn't say a thing back, because I couldn't say 'it's okay', because it wasn't. 
"Sometimes I wanna beat the shit out of you, you know that?" I said as he chuckled. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. "I know, and next time you should do that."