Daddy - Harry

"Daddy?" Your daughter Darcy began while she held her Barbie doll in her hands and walked towards her father who sat on the couch. "Yes, princess?" Harry responded as he leaned forward, his hands reaching towards hers. "Will you tell me a story before I go to sleep?" She asked as she lay her tiny hands on his knees. "Of course sweetie," He said while rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, "Do you want to go to bed now?" "Yes, I'm tired."
"Okay, what do you want to hear Darc?" Harry asked as he pulled the thick blanket over his daughter's tiny body. "Erm..." She muttered with her finger placed on her lips and chin, pretending like she was thinking really hard. "About mommy." She finally said. Pain went through Harry's chest when he realized she wanted to know about you. "Where is mommy now? Will she ever come back?" Darcy asked. Harry took a deep breath before saying, "Mommy is on a very peaceful place right now." "Where?" Darcy asked as she cuddled closer into her blanket. Harry softly stroked Darcy's light brown hair, ignoring her question. He was thinking about how much he missed you, and how much he still loves you. Before he knew, tears streamed down his pale cheeks. "Your mom was a wonderful woman, so sweet, nice, careful... She never put herself as first, she always thought others were way more important than herself. She always wanted to take care of everyone, she didn't even think about herself. I wish she was here, with us... I hope she is, and I actually know she always will. She loves you so much Darc, so much..."