Little surprise

Alison's POV

It's the day. Yesterday's talk with Lucas was so intense, he even told the attitude I should have and the moves I shouldn't make. It's crazy all the things behind the trial, like, everyone thinks someone just goes there tells their version of the story and the judge decides, but that's just the superficial part. Just like Lucas told me, every move counts, the tone of your voice, how you look... everything. I just woke up, it's 8am and Lucas is gonna be here at 9, the trial starts at 11 but I have to go to there and it's necessary to be at least thirty minutes before it starts. Yesterday I barely had time to be with Emily and the others, I even ate with Lucas, I was with him the whole day. When I came back they just finished dinner so I went directly to be, I was so tired and I fell asleep before Emily came back. But, I just woke up and I'm on her arms, as always. She didn't wake up with the lights. I roll to face her, I slowly kiss her cheek, then her jaw... I see her opening her eyes. I separate a little and I make a little smile.

"Good morning beautiful" I say looking at her.

"Good morning" She says wrapping me harder with her arms and kissing my cheek.

We stay like that for a few minutes. I know I have to leave but right now I'm just so good, I wanna stay like this forever.

"How was the talk with the lawyer?" She asks me still with a morning voice.

"Fine, he told me all the things I have to do and how it's going to be" I say closing my eyes, I feel exhausted just by thinking about it again.

"When do you have to go?" Is the next thing she asks me.

"At 9" I say low.

She sits on the bed and looks at me, I'm still with my head on the pillow and the sheets on my.

"That's in less than an hour" She says nervous.

"I know" I say, I don't know why is she freaking out that much.

"C'mon, you have to get ready" She says grabbing my hands and pulling.

I sit on the bed, but I stay there looking at her. I'm afraid of going to there, it can go good or bad. Both options are so different, and I'm afraid of what could happen after it.

"C'mon lazy ass!" Says Emily.

I can see in this attitude that she wants the best for me, and that makes me happy. I don't know what happened yester when I left in the morning, she looks so bad but now she doesn't look like that, she's so supportive... Something had to happen.

"I'm going" I say with a tired voice.

She turns to go down the bed, and right when she does I go to the pillow again. I'm not gonna be late, I just have to take a shower and eat something, so I'm not gonna waste this moment. Emily in a good mood. She turns again when she hears me falling on the bed again.

"Don't make me do it" She says with a little smirk.

"You won't" I say answer at her thread.

"You think so?" She says getting closer with that smirk.

Suddenly she jumps on me and starts to tickle me, a lot. I can't stop laughing, she knows exactly my tickle spot.

"Okay I'm gonna get out of bed I swear!" I say between my crazy laugh.

"Oh no, now you're suffer this" She says laughing too.

"Please stop" I say trying to take her hands off me. But when I try she takes them and put them on the pillow, leaving me totally disarmed.