Awkward

Emily's POV

I'm talking with Cece in the cafeteria, she knows who to light me up when I have a bad day. She thinks that we should do something new with our little business, but I'm not that sure, if they catch us we'll be in the hole for the rest of our time here.

"Fields!" I hear a voice behind me, interrupting my conversation with Cece.

I turn and I see Aria running to us. She's so tiny so the orange suit is always bigger than her and she looks so funny. She sits next to me, with a worried face, what happened?

"What's wrong?" I ask worried, usually she's not like this.

"It's true what I heard about the bathrooms this morning? Between you and the new one" She says opening a lot her eyes.

Fuck... who knows what she heard, if something happens in this place everyone knows it one hour after it happened, but the thing is, which story is the real one. People mess up a lot with this kind of things, probably most of the rumors about this are fake.

"What do you know?" I ask her kind of angry.

"I heard that you had a fight with her and that she won, she knocked you out" She says almost screaming.

What the fuck, that never happened. I hate when people invent rumors and I hate it more if those fake rumors are about me.

"What the hell, that's not real!" I say now real angry.

"Then what happened?" She says less excited.

"I just went to her shower to make her feel uncomfortable, asked her for shampoo and she said no, then I walked away" I explain her so angry. I can't stand this place and all the bullshit.

"Oh really? That's shit, why are people telling other things?" She says with a questioning face.

"You know how people is in here, they are bored and they want some drama and something to talk about" I say standing up.

"Hey where are you going?" Says Cece stopping me as she grabs my hand.

"I'm going to finish this" I say taking her hand away from mine.

I start to walk, I feel them walking behind me. I don't know where could be this girl, this place is huge. I'm gonna start looking in our room, but when I get there I only find the two old girls. I walk fast through the corridors, I notice people staring at me and whispering things, seriously, this never happened to me here before. I keep looking everywhere, but I can't find her, suddenly I look through window and I see the patio, I see her in the big tree.

"There she is" I say for myself as I make my way to the door that connects the inside with the outside.

I walk out fast, and I instantly look directly at her. For my surprise she's looking at me too, she's on the floor with Hanna by her side. But right now I don't care, I just start to walk to her direction. As I get closer I can see more fear on her face. I get there and I stop right in front of her, she doesn't stand up, but that's okay, i feel more powerful like this.

"What did you tell everybody happened in the bathroom this morning?" I ask her being as rude as I can.

"I didn't tell anyone" She says trying to sound serious, but I can see she's scared.

I want to ask her in a rude tone, I want to thread her and make her shake but... nothing comes from my mouth, I'm having this weird feeling again. What's wrong with me? I have to get out from here, now.

"Well, everyone Is saying bullshit about it. Don't you dare to say that story is true or I'll kill you" I say as fast as I can and I walk away.

As I walk away i notice that Cece and Aria are still following me, but I just want to be alone.