This is it

Alison's POV

It's been three months since we got out from that horrible little town. We ended up in New York, one of the big cities. We thought it would be good to go there because we would have more opportunities to get a job and find somewhere to live... and we did. The first days we had to sleep inside of the van, but on our eight day in here we found a little apartment, and we took it. It's basically in the middle of the city, in a second floor. It's not as small as the one I had during that month in Rosewood but it's not big. We bought a couch, a normal bed and even a tv, we made this little place our new home. We also found jobs, not big ones obviously, but we make some money and counting with all we already had we're totally fine. Right now I'm here, I went out to buy some food for tonight because I don't have to work today, but Emily does so I'm waiting for her to come back home. She found a job as a waiter in a bar that literally five minutes walking from where we live, and I found one in a shop, it's not too far away from here either. Right now I'm reading a book, actually I've been reading a lot lately.

"Hey, I'm home" I suddenly hear, as the door opens.

I literally throw the book to the bed and I go to there, I barely saw her today. I run to her, her nose Is red, like her cheeks, it must be really cold outside.

"Hey!" I say so happy as I wrap my arms around her.

She wraps hers around my body and hugs me too.

"I missed you" I say kissing her cheek.

"You saw me this morning" She says laughing at me.

I know, but I just miss her basically in every moment we're not together, she's the only one that really matters to me.

"I know" I answer her laughing.

"Let me leave my things in the room" She says laughing and letting me go.

We go to our room, we only have three rooms, the bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen is basically inside the living room.

"I'm starving, what do we have for dinner?" She asks me as she leaves and organizes her things.

"I went before to the store, I bought something you like" I say smirking.

"Pizza" She says so fast.

"Oh yes" I answer her.

It's so funny, because since in the prison we never had it we've been eating pizza basically every week. And today was the day, I knew she would like it after a day of work.

"That great" She says in a happy tone "Let's go" She adds taking my hand, with a really happy face.

We go to the kitchen, everything is kind of messy right now but we'll clean it later, before we go to bed.

"This is my favorite" She says taking it.

"I know" I say turning on the oven.

"You really love me" She says laughing and walking next to me, with the pizza in her hands.

"I do" I say turning to face her.

I give her a fast kiss, she makes a little smile and then we put the pizza inside the oven.

"Let's see if there's a good movie in the tv" She says already walking to the couch.

I stay in the kitchen side, I'm just gonna grab two cokes and a big plate for the pizza.

"Tell if there's something" I say as I get the glasses and everything.

I can hear the tv turning on, I grab the two cokes, the plate and I leave them there, next to the oven. I go with her, I sit next to her and I stare at the tv, she's looking for something good to watch.