Break

Alison's POV

They get me out of there, as fast as it's possible. They had to arrest the others, and it became to a huge mess because they tried to fight the guards, stupid. I still i can't believe i'm gonna go out in a few minutes, like, they only have to drive me back to the prison so they can do all the files, I'll take the two things i have in there and then... I'll be free. I'm suddenly with Lucas in the car, again. He looks at me with a huge smile, i smile too and we hug.

"I told you, everything was going to be fine" He says, still hugging me, tight.

"Thank you so much, for everything" i say trying to keep the tears inside.

We basically saved my life. I'm so happy there's still good people like him in this world... i was starting to lose hope. The driver get into the car and turns on the car.

"To the prison, right?" He asks with a cold voice.

"Yes, please" Says Lucas still smiling.

During the whole ride i couldn't stop looking through the window, to the world out there, the world i'm gonna be able to enjoy again. Also i couldn't stop thinking about Emily... i still don't know what happened to her and that is making me so nervous, i need to know if she's fine. I'm gonna try to look for Caleb when i get in the prison to get my things, i'm sure he knows where she is and what's gonna happen to her. The car finally stops, it seemed shorter than the usual. I get out with the guards and... Ezra waiting for me outside the car.

"Dilaurentis" Says Ezra as i get closer to him "Congratulations i have to say" He adds with a little smile.

"Thanks" I say not even looking at him, i just want to get inside and look for Hanna, Cece and Caleb.

"We're gonna let you go inside, but you have to be fast. Just get your things" He says now more serious. "He's gonna be with you" He points at the guard behind him.

Great, now i'm not even going to be able to get my hidden things... this is shit.

"Okay" I say faking a smile and already walking to the door.

The guard follows me, and he takes off the handcuffs when we walk in. There's no one in the principal door. We walk in through the corridors, i try to look for Hanna or Cece but... i can't find them. We get to the room's corridor, but, something changed... it's not full of guards like these past days, it's like the normal days, everyone doing whatever they want. I make a little smile, at least this place got a little better after what happened to us. I keep walking, feeling that guard behind me. I finally get to the room... wow, they cleaned the blood that was on the floor, well, tried. Fast flashbacks of that moment go across my mind. Emily, Spencer, blood... everything is a mess but i have to forgot it, it's over. I take a step in, it's empty, like always. I go to my bed, the ones that tried to clean the mess left the drawing Emily gave me on my pillow, next to her notebook and mine. I take it and just stare at it. I can't but smile, this is amazing, i love it.

"You have to be fast" Says the guard from the door.

He interrupts my moment, but i don't even look at him. I keep looking at that piece of her i have right now, the only one. I take all my things, basically just the two things i own. The towel has to stay here, with the bathroom things. I just take my notebook and the drawing but... to be honest i don't know if she's here or if i'm ever going to see her again. So i take her notebook too. I start to walk to the door, but after be totally out i turn and i take a deep breath. I'm never gonna see this room again. It's sad though, this is prison but one of the best memories of my life are in here. I know i will never forget this months. I look at her bed, all empty. Her pajamas are there, with those cut sleeves.