Lucky?

Alison's POV

We just arrived the building where the trail is going to be. It's huge, probably even bigger than the prison. The diver is parking in a private place, only for people like me, coming from jail. We've been in silence during the whole ride, I was too into my thoughts and Lucas was with his phone, probably answering e-mails or just doing thing for work. The car stops Lucas gets out, so fast. But I stay here, I can't move and I have to wait for the cops that were behind us in a police car to come here and get me, like if I was a five year old kid. I look outside the windows, I guess we're in the city. Suddenly the door opens and the cold hits me.

"C'mon Dilaurentis" Says one of the guards.

I get out and just look around. Like I thought we're in the middle of the city, building around us, car sounds, people talking... I already had forgotten how this felt, being in here.

"Let's go" Says Lucas starting to walk to the principal door.

I follow him, with the guards behind me grabbing me both of my arms. Lucas opens the door and we walk in, this place is even bigger inside. I see people walking everywhere, with nice clothes, all lawyers I guess. They all look at me like if they were better than me, I can see it on their faces full of makeup and pride. We keep walking 'till we get to a small corridor with a big door right at the end of it. I'm starting to get scared, I don't know what time it is, but I know what's going to be behind those doors. I take a deep breath as we get closer and closer, we're about to get in and once I walk in there's no choice to come back, I have to do it and it can go good or not.

"There we go" I say just for myself, so low.

Lucas opens the door and I see what's inside. This big room, it's the same we see in the movies. Chairs for the people that just watch, where my family will be, in front of the judge's place. Then my place, just like Lucas explained to me yesterday. In the left there's the place for the people that will decide if I'm guilty or not, but today it's gonna be empty. Lucas makes the guards stay on the door and leave me walk with him to our place.

"Just like I told you yesterday. Today there's only going to be us, right there" He says pointing at a table that's in the middle.

"What time is it?" I ask him, nervous, so nervous.

"We have ten minutes 'till it starts, so we should go there and sit" He says starting keep walking to the table.

I follow him, with my legs almost shaking. This place looks bigger and bigger with every step that I take. I finally get to the table, Lucas is putting there all the paper that we're probably going to need for today. I sit on my chair, still with my handcuffs on, I don't think they are gonna take them out.

"Okay so. Ready?" Asks Lucas as he sits next to me.

I close my eyes and I touch my wrist, I have to do this.

"Yes" I say serious.

"It's about to start" He says looking behind us, the door just sounded.

I look too, I'm curious about who is going to come, how the judge is gonna look like... But no, I just find my family walking in. I keep looking at them, my brother on his usual good perfect clothes, looking around like if he was the king of this world. My mother trying to be modern or something, her face has more makeup than actual skin. And then there's my father, simple as always, but with that rude face that makes him look scary. I see the three of them looking at me, but I don't even smile or say hi with my hand, I just turn again. I don't wanna see them, after what they did the last time... I have no respect for them.

"You okay?" Asks Lucas, with a worried voice.

"Y-yeah, it's just... I didn't want to see them" I confess him, I didn't even wanted to hear their names.