Slowly

Alison's POV

We've been in this little room for at least two hours and they are still around and looking at us, it seems like they are not gonna walk away.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" Asks Aria losing her patience.

"We have to get out of here, the dinner bell is about to sound and everyone will get out of here at the same time, we have walk out with them" Says Cece pretending to be calm, but you can notice in her voice that she's no nervous.

"Okay, we'll go together and with people around us all the time" I say looking around, to see if they are still here.

Not by my surprise they are, they changed their positions, I guess because they didn't want to look suspicious. I can see the clock, in less than five minutes it's gonna sound and we'll be exposed to them. I don't exactly know what they want to do to us, but nothing good.

"Now" Says Hanna as I hear the bell.

We all stand up, I look at them, they look directly at us, like getting prepared for something. A lot of people start to walk to the door, right when they are there we start to walk, so close to each other and looking at them so they couldn't do something without us noticing. We walk in the middle of a big group of people, but when we arrived the stairs everything went wrong. Suddenly I collapsed with a girl and I separate from them. I totally lost them, I'm so short so all I see are head above me. I walk fast, sacred, trying to found them.

"Hanna?" I say loud, maybe if they hear me they'll stop and wait for me. "Cece? Aria?" I say louder, but nothing, everyone keeps walking like nothing happened.

I just keep walking, hoping I'll find them in the cafeteria, as long as I'm not totally alone nothing will happen. I don't know if that's hundred percent sure but I need to think that before I Strat freaking out and going crazy again. I can already see the big doors that let you walk into the cafeteria. I go faster and I finally walk in, I look at our table, but there's no one in there. I look back desperate, in case they were behind me. I keep waiting, and suddenly I see a blonde hair that looks familiar. Hanna appears and Cece behind her, they look as nervous as I probably look right now. When they see me they run to me, wait... where's Aria?

"Have you seen Aria?" Cece asks me freaking out.

"What? I thought she was with you..." I say in shock, she's gone.

"We separate in to the stairs, suddenly the two of you disappeared and we thought you were together, fuck" Says Hanna placing her hand on her forehead.

She's gone, she's not here, she's not with us or with them. I can't think other thing but the worse, they took her.

"She has to appear" Says Cece so nervous.

"S-she will" I say, but my voice cracked in the begging.

"You don't sound sure about that" Says Cece with tears already on her eyes. "We need to find her" She says walking to the door again.

I grab her arm, I can't let her go alone. She looks at me with a terrified face but also questing what am I doing. I do want to go and find Aria but it's so dangerous... oh fuck it.

"I'll go with you" I say leaving her arm and walking with her.

"Wait for me" Says Hanna behind us.

I know it's a risk, but we can't leave her. If they took her it mean they'll be with her, so we'll be save while we look for her. I don't know what's gonna happen if we find her and she's really with them, will they kill all of us? Will the torture us? I don't know... but I'm gonna take the risk. WE walk fast all over the prison, looking in every room, every cleaning room, every place that we think about... but nothing. I think we already missed dinner, but I'm not hungry, all I feel right now is fear. We went everywhere, literally, everywhere, even the kitchen and outside, but nothing...