A step ahead...

Alison's POV

That thing is gonna give us the solution to this, i can feel it. I have no idea of what time is it, I just woke up but the lights are still off. I've been thinking about it during the whole night, I think I slept over two hours. They had pictures and our life there, I know every detail about us except that we know they know. It would be better if this wouldn't be happening right now, during my last weeks in here but, I can't do anything about it. I hope Mona found something important there, something we can use to fight them. I roll on the bed, Emily is asleep next to me. I'm facing the wall, I can feel it close to my face. I'm not tired, I know I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep again so I just hope the lights go on soon. I hate this situation, because I'm here alone in silence... the only thing I can do is think and everything goes either to Spencer or to the trial. I think it's gonna work, they are gonna let me go out and put at least two of them in here. But then when I go out... I don't know what I'm gonna do. UI have the money we saved, but that's all. I don't have a house, a car, or even somewhere just to sleep. I'm not gonna go back with my family, I don't even want to see them again. But also I don't have any friends outside, or family that lives close. I'm gonna be totally alone. Suddenly the lights go on, waking me up from my thoughts, thanks god. I instantly sit on the bed, I needed to move. I see Emily waking up because of my move, she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me with a confused face.

"What's the rush?" She says in a sleepy tone.

"Nothing, everything is fine" I say going down to her and kissing her cheek.

She makes a little smile and then rests her head on the pillow again. I look at around, I can see people walking outside the room, going to the bathroom. Another day in here...

"Let's go" I say jumping off the bed, but she's still with her face on the pillow. "C'mon lazy ass" I say as I start to take off my pajamas.

"I'm going" She says, but she0s not making a move, I'm pretty sure she's still with her eyes closed.

"I'll leave you here" I warn her, in a funny tone.

"No you won't" She says in the same tone turning her head to face me, with a little smirk.

"I'm doing it" I say grabbing my things and starting to walk to the door.

"Okay wait, I'm really going" She says moving this time, I won.

We take a fast shower, I don't know why but there's a lot of people in here right now and everyone is arguing about the time. We got out and went to the cafeteria, they probably let Cece go out when we woke up, because she's there with the usual suit again, she still looks a little pale though.

"Good morning" Says Hanna when Em and I arrive the table and sit with them.

"Good morning" We both say at the same time.

"Look I thought about something" Says Cece, low, but with so much excitement.

I already know what is she gonna talk about, not even five seconds since we all are here. I'm not in the mood today but I guess I'm gonna have to do it, and probably Mona will come and tell us go down there to see more things, because she probably found something, she always does.

"We could shut them down like we did with Jenna. If Melissa or Spencer go to security zone they won't have those two around and they would be with real guards. They would be so screwed" She says with an evil tone, she really wants revenge.

But actually it's a good plan, they would be in a real problem because that security zone is so much strict than this one, and so is when it comes to the personal information and the guards and everything, there wouldn't be a way to get them out of there 'till the ones that run that place decide it, it's actually brilliant.