Kind of screwed

Alison's POV

I want to die right now, i don't know what are we gonna do, this is horrible.

"Guys, i think we have to walk to the closest room like this" Says Aria.

All of them are outside of the shower, i wanna go with them but my shyness doesn't let me.

"Yeah, Fields and Alison's room is the closest one" Says Cece serious.

"Get ready to get a note, there are cameras on the corridors" Says Hanna kind of annoyed.

That comment just make it worse than it already is, now not only all the inmates are gonna see me naked, now the guards too. I look at Emily with desperation, she notices my mood and gets closer to me.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, but by her face i know she already knows.

"I'm just... so shy" I say looking at her.

"Don't be ashamed, it's just a body, we all have the same, no one is gonna judge you plus" She gets closer to my ear "You have an amazing body, be confident about it" She says smiling and winking.

That made me feel better, what she said it's true, i have to get over this stupid thing, it's not big deal. I slowly walk out, they just look at my face, not at my body. Like i thought before they are all so used to it that it feels normal for them, which is amazing. I stop close to Fields, and grab her hand. She grabs it back and puts me behind her.

"How far is your room from here?" Asks Hanna to Emily and me.

"Like 50 meters, we can get there in less than twenty seconds if we go fast, and with some luck the guards won't see us" Says Fields.

"Okay lets go" Says Cece starting to walk.

We follow her, i'm still behind Fields. We walk out from the bathroom, all i do is look at the ground and concentrate on walk straight to the room. The first two seconds nothing happens, but then i hear girls whistling from their rooms and saying some things.

"Calm girls, i know you like it but you can't have it" Says Cece laughing.

They don't give a shit about it, sometimes i wish i was like them, not caring about anything and just enjoying life as much as they can, even in prison. We walk for less than one minute, but i really had a horrible time. When we walk into our room i go directly to my side and put on my pajamas, without underwear, but i don't mind. Once I'm dressed i breath again, it wasn't that horrible but still, i didn't like the idea of girls and guards i don't know where staring at my body.

"I'm gonna get your things, don't move from here" Says Fields dressed up too.

I sit on my bed, i look up, they are like if nothing was going on.

"I admire all of you" I say to the three of them.

"Why?" Asks Aria with a little smike.

"You don't care about what people think about you, or your look. You are happy being the way you are, i wish i was like that" I say to the three of them.

"It's impossible to be happy if you're not the way you are" Says Aria smiling.

"I guess so" I say thinking

Right now i'm kind of happy, because i'm doing whatever i want and the way i want, but i just realized i've never been happy before, not as i am right now...

"Here, for you" Says Fields walking in with their pajamas. She stops abd looks at us. We're all with that face of "having an emotional conversation" "Is everything okay?" She asks kind of worried.