Monsters

Emily's POV

I've counting the time, a few hours ago they gave me the third lunch. They day they brought me here it was after lunch, almost dinner time, so I think they are gonna let me go out in a few hours, maybe one or two. I can't lie, it was horrible. I don't know what are the guards think about me and see all the blood on the door and the walls, my bruised hands and my face, probably I look like a zombie. The knife is still where it fell when I threw it to the wall. I didn't touch it, I've been on the bed most of the time, just trying to make time go fast so this hell could end. It's almost time to get out, and I'm so nervous, more like anxious. I have no idea of what could have happen during these three days and I'm worried. I don't know if they got hurt or If they are fine, if they are mad at me, if Alison is mad at me... I just want to get out and hug her again. I've been thinking a lot and I think... that for once in my life I'm sure about this. I think I'd like to spend more time with Alison, like, if some day both of us go out of this place, I'd like to keep dating her and keep sharing my life with her. I don't have anything outside of this place, I don't have family, home... we have the money but I'd rather be with her than have the money being honest, I think we could survive and be happy together. I hope this will happen, I've never meet someone like her and I don't want to lose her. I'm hearing guards talk outside all the time, I'm hoping they'll open my door and let go away but then the voices stop and nothing happens. I should take the knife and hide, just in case they walk in. If the see me with the knife I'd have to be in here probably for more days, a knife is dangerous. I stand up and I hide it on my boot, like always. Right when I end hide it the door makes some noises and it opens, I turn sacred and I see a guard walking in. He looks at the room with a weird face, I just look down and I walk closer to him, to the door to walk out.

"What the..." He says so low, but I heard him.

He looks at me and then he walks out, making me a sign to walk out behind him. I do what he says, I follow him out and I when I'm out I stop. He grabs me from my arm and he starts to walk to the exit of this place. I look down, I can notice all the guards looking at me and it makes so uncomfortable. We finally get out, the door opens and I'm on the corridors again.

"Don't do anything wrong again or you know this will happen again" Says the guard in a rude tone.

I don't even answer or look at him, I need to find Alison. I look around, she's not in the corridor. It's almost dinner time so they are probably on the room, waiting for the bell to ring. I instantly make my way to the rooms. I can see people looking at me with a face with fear, I don't even want to think all the rumors that probably have been running during these past days about me and Spencer. I finally get my corridor, I can feel my heart on my chest beating so hard and so fast. I'm just wishing everything is fine that I'll find them talking on the room or something like that. I can already see the door of my room, I walk faster and I look inside. I see all of them, around Alison's bed. They didn't notice I was here, I take another step and all of them suddenly turn and look at me. Their faces change, like relief. Suddenly someone runs to me and wraps her arms around me. I look before I hug back. There she is, her soft blonde hair and her body against mine. I instantly hug her back and I close my eyes, she's with me again.

"You're okay" I hear her say so low.

I slowly separate from her, I want to see her beautiful blue eyes again, her cute smile and her soft lips. I open my again and I cup her face, but when I she faces me I get in shock. She has bruises on her jaw, on her right eye, there's also a cut on her lip and on her eyebrow. She makes a little smile, but goes to a serious face again when she sees mine.

"Emily" She starts, but I don't let her finish.

"What happened?" I ask so nervous.

I caress her face slowly and being careful, I don't wanna hurt her. I see her eyes watering, honestly I'm expecting the worst.