Time keeps passing

Alison's POV

It's been exactly three weeks since Jenna got away from here. Best three weeks in here with a big difference. We didn't do anything special since the celebration day, it was such a great day. We've been just doing prison life, in our way. The other day we had to do the drugs thing, it was pretty exciting, I've never done something like that before. We also played the biggest card game in history here. We were twenty and we played ten times, to have ten losers. I lost one time, same as Hanna and Aria so we had to do what they said, stole the microphone from Fitz's office, the one he uses to announce something to everyone, so it sounds all over the prison. We had to sing, so we all started to sing, in a bad intentioned way. It was so fun, plus the guards didn't catch us, so it was better. The whole prison heard us singing for like ten minutes, pretty awesome. I also had a lot of time to be with Emily. I swear, every day I spend with her those feelings keep growing and growing inside of me. Next week Is Halloween, and there isn't a special event like in Christmas, that's what they told me. So, we decided we're gonna do something, it's a special day. We just finished lunch and we decided to go to the rooms to rest, it's really cold outside and the hoodies they gave us are not the warmest, even with the shirt behind the suit and with the hoodie it's still cold. We're all in our room, our roommates are only here to sleep, I never see them if it's not in here, so the room is just for the five of us. Aria is reading a book on my bed, Cece and Hanna are playing a card game on the floot. One i never heard about, but apparently is famous and Emily and I are on her bed. I'm sit with my back against the wall and she's resting her head on my thigh. I'm looking all the things I wrote on my notebook, everything changed a lot. She's with hers too, but I don't know what s she doing, and i'm really curious because she looks so concentrated. I leave mine next to me and go down trying to see what is she doing, but she puts the book against her chest, not lettining me see what was in there. She sits and turns to face me, with her mouth open.

"I just wanted to see why you were so concentrated" I say making a little laugh.

"It's personal" She says raising her eyebrows.

Oh no it isn't, I know her, when she does that face she wants to tease you.

"Why can't I see it?" I say letting myself fall on the bed, but still looking at her.

"Because I didn't finish, you can see it when it's done" She says sitting against the wall and keep doing whatever she was doing.

"Okay" I say resting my head on her thigh, she makes a little smile and keep working.

"Damn it!" Suddenly screams Hanna.

"You can't with me, and the queen of this game, sorry not sorry" Says Cece and in a funny tone.

"Aria, why don't you play with us?" Asks Hanna looking at Aria. I can't see her.

I can see Hanna waiting for an answer, but Aria is not talking, and it seems like hse's not gonna answer her.

"Hello?" Says Hanna.

"She's reading, she's not gonna answer. When she reads it's like if she was in another world but her body was still here with us" Says Cece in a mysterious voice.

"I see" Says Hanna looking at Aria with a weird face.

"I'm right here, I can hear you" I hear Aria's voice.

They keep arguing that Aria should stop reading and play with them. I'm still looking at Emily with a curious look, I really want to know what she's doing.

"Is it done?" I ask, looking up at her.

She looks down at me and with a little laugh she answers me.