Talking

Alison's POV

Right when the door is wide open someone walks out.

"Holy shit" I say when I see Fields walking out, I almost die of how much scared I got.

"What are you doing here?!" She says as scared as I am.

"I was here and suddenly you appeared from nowhere" I say more nervous, I'm here alone with her but... I'm actually talking with her, maybe this is my chance.

"I was here first" She says closing her eyes "You fucking scared the shit out of me" She says now more calmed.

"I'm sorry" I say breathing normal again, but, why am I apologizing?

"Don't worry it's okay" She says actually being nice... this is getting more weird.

I don't know what to say, I wanna talk with her but nothing comes from my mouth. Shit, shit, c'mon I have to say something or she'll walk away again.

"Aren't you at the visits?" She asks me closing the door from where she walked out.

I'm surprised she talked first, maybe this time she is not gonna run away from me...

"I was, but I already finished" I say sitting on the ground with my back against the wall.

When I sit I see her looking at me, I wanna see if she's gonna sit with me or if she's gonna walk away. But for my surprise, again, she comes a little closer and sits next to me. Wow what is happening?

"What a short visit" She says rising her eyebrows, which lets me see her eyes better.

They are so beautiful, brown almost black, but they look so mysterious...

"Yeah..." I say remembering that shitty visit.

"Your parents?" She asks not looking at me.

"And my brother" I say looking at the ground too.

"Is he older or younger?" She asks now looking at me. I look at her too.

I get stuck for two seconds, when our eyes connected I felt something on my stomach... something I haven't felt before.

"Two years older" I say breaking our eye contact.

"Oh" She says, leaving a deep silence between us.

"You didn't have a visit?" I ask her after a minute of silence.

I don't know if It was a good idea to ask that but I don't want to end the conversation, for once it looks like she wants to talk.

"Nope" She says looking at the front. Shit, maybe I shouldn't ask more about this thing, I have to change the conversation.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask her, I just don't wanna look like psycho.

"Mmm yeah" She says looking at me again, with those deep eyes.

"How old are you?" I ask her, I wanna know something more about her.

"Shit I thought you were going to ask something weird" She says with a little laugh.

Her laugh made me smile, I don't know why. But I like it, like I thought she also has this kind side.

"22, you?" She says, like Rachel told me.

"21" I say making a little smile, and for my surprise again, she smiles me back.

"That visit didn't go well right?" She asks me curious.

"Right" I say as I nod my head.

"You know you can walk away in a visit If you don't wanna be there anymore right?" She says getting a little closer to me. Fuck, I didn't know that.