quarante et un

"Man. I'm done taking care of grown ass men." Chris says, lighting a cigarette as he sits himself into a seat at the barber shop. His usual man wasn't here today, so he decided to get a cut from Naithan. Naithan was a slim dude, lightskin and never shared one word with Chris until today.

"Why was you taking care of them before?" Naithan responds finding the right pair of clippers to fade out Chris' hair right before the curls of his head.

"Cause I thought them niggas were my family. You know niggas fucking another mans bitch aint being family." Chris shrugs, getting onto his phone his line was still being hit up by various women. Some from France and some from just here in Baltimore.

Naithan had a big mouth, so he went on and on about unloyal women and even named a few around the city. Letting the other cutters join the conversation, laughs were shared until the bells chimed again and a short light skinned woman walks in. Chris stared at her for the longest time, just looking at her frame. Because, it was damn sure memorable. He fucked with her, maybe back in middle school, but he couldn't remember.

"Can we help you?" Naithan asks stopping the process of Chris' haircut, making him impatient.

"My son, he's almost done with his haircut." She smiles, walking down the aisle to the end, and sure enough a thirteen year old boy sat on his phone, unaware his mother was here. The men swiveled chairs just to stare at her ass as she walked, but Chris deliberately stopped her.

"Aye, don't I know you?"

"That's a horrible pick up line." She giggles. "Chris? We graduated together."

"We did, how you doing?" He smirks, letting her eyes wander back off to her son.

"I'm fine. Looking for a job though, working at Pussy Cat is getting underrated." She shrugs. He knew that was the worst Strip club in Baltimore. He knew all the druggies went there, and each stripper more than likely had the Baltimore Droop. You gotta be from Baltimore to understand, but he wasn't going to bring that up at the moment. He found this a perfect opportunity to hire her, get some free sex, and more money in his club.

The thought of playing a game on Celeste wasn't such a bad idea. Considering the relationship was going to go even worse when she discovers Chris got his own sister pregnant.

Elaine flips her hair over her shoulders and stomps her Giuseppe Zanotti heels, which Chris brought for her when they were fucking at the time, up the cement walkway towards Chris' home. Banging on the door, she groans in pain of the cramps she was having. She thought if she was having his baby, they might as well try to reconcile a friendship of something.

Nobody is home. Celeste nor Josie were home, because they were at the park. Celeste was exercising her body, trying to remove Austin from her brain, while Josie made friends with some of her neighbors.

"Hello? Is anyone home!" She shouts still banging on the door. She travels towards the window and peeks inside to see just about an empty first floor. She only was alarmed when a red velvet jeep pulls into the yard and Chris gets out.

"Fuck is you doing?" He wondered, why was Elaine her and why was she even on his property?

"I'm looking for you! You idiot!" She says making a grand entrance towards his face as he chewed on a piece of juicy fruit gum. His favorite.

"I don't know why you looking for me, what you need me for?" He says unlocking the door and going inside only for Elaine to follow. Her heels followed him all the way inside until they reached the kitchen.

He tried greeting Cosmo, but he went straight to Elaine to sniff her with pride.

"Don't make me ask again blood."

"I need money for rent."

"Gave you money months ago, fuck you need more for? You not finna use our child for no meal ticket, aight." He confirms.

The alarm system chirps open allowing them to know someone was home. Celeste comes towards the kitchen in her sports bra and compression shorts just about sweating, making Chris turned on just at sight.

"Babe, why is she here?" She asks catching her breath. Josie doesn't speak, but takes Cosmo up to her room to play.

"Girl ain't nobody talking to you." Elaine says looking back to Chris.

"Asking for money again?" Celeste snarls.

"I fucked ya man, kissed him, and having his baby, I deserve his money. I mean you only living here cause he made you some stripper by our daddy." She snaps.

"Bitch who are you talking to? I started working for Amaury you dumb ass." Celeste declares, she knew what she said. But what the hell was Elaine talking about?

"Exactly, our daddy. What, Chris still ain't tell you? Of course you didn't." Elaine rolls her eyes and smacks Chris on the back of his head.

"Aye, thats a fresh cut chill out."

"Chris what the hell is she talking about? You fucked your own sister? Amaury is your fucking dad! How did I meet such fucked up people... I just pray you not my long lost cousin or something."

She throws her hair into a pony tail and Elaine takes that as a hint to fight so she removes her heels.

"Ayo, I legit just got the floors waxed in here, y'all can fight somewhere else though." Chris laughs.

"He think its cute that we wanna fight." Elaine smiles.

"I'm not fighting you hoe. But I sure the hell am leaving you." Celeste points at Chris.

"Leaving me? Leaving me how? Bitch I'll fire you on the spot and get all ya shit out my house, and find me a new bitch, don't test me Leste." He says coming closer to her.

"And to think we were going to be something with a fucking pinky promise! This is why I fucked your cousin again! Sleep with your sister you sick idiot, I don't care anymore." She yells.

"Fine! The only reason I ever wanted to get with you was to remove my mind off of Chantel! You wasn't shit to me! I don't need you, nor love you! You will never fill the shoes of Chantel and thats on some real shit." Chris says straight out of anger, knowing he didn't mean everything he said, because Celeste was what kept him from killing himself. Just another Chantel to play the role of being his leading lady.

---------

This is only a filler, I knew y'all hadn't had an update in forever. I didn't wanna keep y'all waiting, so a full chapter should be up by next weekend. Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments!