trente-cinq

"Aaron!" Cyrille yells holding her throat, as she tries to catch her breath from running up the large hill on the side of the house to reach the front yard.

"Yo, fuck wrong with you?" He replies locking his car as Austin steps beside him observing their cousin who looked a mess.

"Celeste, she tried to kill me!" She blurts.

"Girl, did you brush your teeth?" Austin murmurs ignoring and going to head for the front door.

"What you talking bout?" Aaron says.

"Celeste tried to fucking kill me!" She says holding onto his shoulders.

"And your breath is about to kill me. Back up cous." He says rolling his eyes and heads to the front door also.

"You idiots, call the police! Call Jesus! Call someone!" She says with her voice growing even more scratchier by the second.

"No, move you look tired and already on my nerves and its the second day of staying here with you. Be quiet." He says knocking on the door once more waiting.

Chris had already left to get rid of Noah's body. Although, their uncle was no where to be found. And nobody even seemed to have noticed.

Celeste was standing right on the Balcony. Josie stands right at the glass door, unaware of what's going on. She was too young to understand, poor her.

Her fingers placed on the trigger, she had thought tossing her out a window would've killed her, but this bullet should be suffice.

"Sorry Jesus, but this Cyclops hoe has got to fucking go." Celeste breathes. And with the pull of the trigger from above, right in the forehead, Cyrille is blown away from the bullet.

Everything slows down. Josie cries from the loud gunshot, Aaron and Austin duck into the bushes, Cyrille is dead, Aunt Christine is calling the police, but it's too late. The police have arrived. The gun drops from her hands and she dashes into the bedroom.

But who contacted the police before Aunt Christine did so?

Chris Pov.

Arriving back at the house, yellow caution tape was being placed around the premises. I slowed down, stopping right in front of the mail box. A news cast was posted right outside the house. Getting out, it finally came to view.

The black body bag on the grass told me all I needed to know. My baby had killed my sister. This had to be the best day of my life!

Approaching the police, Austin, Aaron, my aunt an uncle stood talking to a newscast. Where was Celeste and Josie?

"Sir, can we speak to you for a moment?" A officer says. Passing the car, I look inside to see Celeste in the back seat, mascara running down her cheeks, she sat uncomfortably in her seat.

"Y-yes." I say nervously.

"Are you Christopher Brown?" He says holding out his badge to show me he was official. But I'm fucking official, fuck him and his badge.

"Fuck yes I am."

"You're under arrest, anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney. f you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish." He announces taking my hands into handcuffs.

Considering I'm black, I wasn't trying to die so I controlled my temper and cooperated. Black lives matter. Shit, I matter.

The back door opens by another officer and I'm place inside right next to Celeste. The hot car keeps us trapped, just like our emotions. The officers go off to keep investigating in the front yard.