vignt-deux

"So you mean to tell us that you had a one night stand and aren't sure if you had it with the person you think you had it with?" She asked as they sat into their plane seats. They were late arriving at the airport because Celeste was still hungover and confused of what actually went down.

"I think it was him... Its honestly all a blur. Why'd you guys even let me get that drunk?" She sighed pulling up the shade of the window to view the rest of BWI Airport.

"If I do recall, your ass wanted to drink last night. We have nothing to do with your little one night stand." Jordan butted in as he drank from his coffee.

"Be quiet smart ass," Celeste remarked. She looked down at the number the guy had left behind. She believed it was Chris, but she was just going to determine that when she gets home to Florida.

"Get my phone sis." Chris yells as he steps out of the shower. Looking into the mirror, he felt wrong. He didn't want to leave Celeste like that, but he got too caught up in the moment and needed to leave. He had forgot all about Josie, luckily Keeis stayed until he returned, just in time for Cy to get back in town.

"Sure." She called from the hall across from his, walking into is room, she picked up the phone to answer. "Hey, who's this?" She asked into the phone.

"Is this, um. Chris's phone? I need to speak to him..." Celeste replied waiting for a response.

"No? This is not his phone, sorry you have the wrong number." Cyrillè said as she paced the floors.

"Really, because this sounds a lot like his sister. Cy is this you?" Celeste asked.

"No its not. Please don't call again." She sighed.

"Who that?" Chris asked as he entered the room, dressed in his basketball shorts. Biting onto her lowlier lip, she stared at her brothers body, still soaked from the shower.

"Nobody." Cyrillè suddenly snapped and hung up the phone. She quickly blocked her number then handed him the phone.

"No, I think I know exactly who that was, why are you being so weird, get out my room." He demanded and closed the door after her. Looking through his blocked callers, he unblocked her number and called her back.

"Listen you heffa! You will not hang up on a bitch like me, Im not the one to fuck with, you nasty-"

"Woah, woah, woah... since when do you talk like that? You should do it more often, it was sexy." His deep voice said chilling her whole body.

"C-Chris. Oh my God. Y-Your the guy I- We had sex. And y-you left." She said instantly growing upset.

"Alright, I have a good excuse... I mean reason why, not excuse." He replied watching Josie open the door to his room and walk in looking around obliviously.

"We had sex!?" She yelled over the line.

"Yes we did, yo can you not scream at me?" He asks as Josie koala bear hugs his leg.

"Hairy chicken legs." She giggles. He sighs and looks down at her as she laughs.

Standing up to walk, he puts Celeste on hold and walks to find his sister. Going into Josie's room she sat on her phone.

"Get your daughter, Im in the middle of a important phone call." He sighs looking down at Josie's sad expression.

"But I wanna hang out again, please." She whined. Looking at her pinch-able cheeks, he couldnt say no.

"Alright but not now, now go to mommy." He said looking at Cy who made no attempt to look at her daughter or lure her in. Sometimes Chris felt as if she barely cared about her. Leaving the room and closing the door he took Celeste off of hold.