trieze

Incest. The crime of sexual intercourse, cohabitation, or marriage between persons within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity where in marriage is legally forbidden. Or in their case, sexual intercourse between closely related persons.

"Take it, god damn take it!" He grunted driving himself into his sister.

"Its too big!" She moaned out, feeling her hips stretch wider than they needed to. "Pull out already, your gonna touch the baby!" she screeched.

"Non sense." He argued pulling out of her. Staring over her he breathed in and out heavily. Did he seriously just fuck his sister? He was disgusted with himself. He stood beside the bed and watched her eye his body. He knew she wanted more, and as horny as he was he didnt give too many fucks about fucking his sister. "If you want me, act like it girl. Its all yours right now." He said to her. With out an argue in the world, she crawled over to him and placed his thick member in her hand.

Slowly teasing him, she put it all in her mouth and sucked him up. His grunts became thicker as he was about to cum.

The way she kissed it had him swooned, he loved it. Her lips left a thousand of mini kisses that lead up to his orgasm. Letting it out he snatched some of her hair in the process.

Celeste couldnt believe her eyes. Incest. This is what this was. She didnt want to believe it. But when he tied her to the chair against the wall, and Cyrillè came over, and considering this was their second round of sex. She had to believe it. She was forced to watched someone she loved fuck another woman, not even another woman. His own sister!

Shutting her eyes for a moment, they were so wet. Blinking a few times the tears smoothly ran down her face, she was so upset with him.

Once they were done, Chris left the room to go shower. Cyrillè stayed behind to fold up the sheets so that they could be washed. They were just replaced earlier today because of Celeste's little mishap.

"How could you have sex with your own brother?" Celeste asked as Cyrillè got onto her phone.

"Your just upset because you couldnt join." She said rudely. Celeste didnt reply. She didnt know what to say or what to even think. Was the whole family crazy? Celeste needed so many puzzle pieces to this story. Because nothing is adding up now.

Minutes went by and Chris returned into the bedroom. He made Cyrillè go out to shower as he dried off and put on some boxers. Walking over to Celeste, he ripped the rope around her body and undid the knot. Picking her body up from the chair, he then connected their hands.

"I cant do this. We cant be together, you just fucked your own sister and made me watch." Celeste said breaking down into tears and sobs.

"Please dont cry. Remember I love- Well Im trying to love you." He said rubbing her hands in his.

"Chris I cant do this with you."

"Do what? Were fine Celeste."

"Fucking your sibling is disgusting!" She howled at him.

"Im sorry, I wasnt thinking. Im going to make her leave when she's done showering. Im sorry please dont leave me."

"That was too low for me to let you have a free pass. Sorry Chris." She wiped her tears then headed over to her drawer and started shoving some clothes into her bag. Listening to him exit the room and closing the door after him, she sighed in relief.

As soon as she zipped up her bag, the lights went out, no the electricity went out. Freezing in her spot, she was more nervous than she was when he had the gun pointed at her.