vignt-six

"Josie come out here, someone wants to meet you." Cy called to her daughter who was in her bedroom watching tv. Josie sighs and gets up from her position on her bed and strolls out to the living room. A tall man with dreads and a few piercings wove to her. She timidly focused her eyes on him as Cy took her hand, clasped in hers and walked her over to him.

"You know who I am?" He inquired, Josie tries glancing away because she didn't like the smell of his breath so she winced when he asked again. It reeked of cigarettes.

"No." She spoke.

"This is your daddy." Cy informs her. Josie sometimes didn't believe she had a daddy, but her uncle always told her she had to have one, because thats how life worked.

"I don't have a daddy. All I have is a uncle." She long-faces, trying to walk away but Cy yanks her back. She pulls on her ponytail and Josie whines. "Stop it mommy."

"You need to get to know your father, so while Im gone you can stay here with him." She says, with that Cy grabs her purse and heads out the condo. Leaving Josie afraid because she's in essence, in a room with a stranger.

Celeste clutches onto the trigger and pulls it as the bullet swoons through the target board. She traces back a little stunned that she was a circle close to the bullseye.

"Damn baby, you almost there. Its only been your third try too." Chris says practicing himself with another gun. He found it no where near eccentric to have a mini-shooting range in his basement, but Celeste didnt know how to feel about Chris dominating all these guns.

"Im good aint I?" Celeste glows a grin at him as he turns to her, with a smirk upon his face he felt semi-reluctant to have a bad ass female. Placing his gun down he watches her shoot once more. The next shot was closer, but he wanted to help her this time. Standing behind her, his arms reached around her body and he helped her endeavor towards the center. His cologne looped around and riveted Celeste's nostrils and she almost felt herself lose balance because of his aura. His fingers on hers, he pulled the trigger and the bullet went completely through the center.

"Lets break for now. And you know talk everything out." He says walking over to the small card playing table as she joins him. Sitting on his lap, he opens up the blueprint for their plan. "So today is what? October 3rd?" He mutters to himself.

"Yeah," She replies looking at the blueprint. Chris was the smartest man she knew, everything look so organized, but also so risky.

"So obviously this is what's going down. This is a map of Amaury's club. Then his new club. Im thinking, if his new club is bigger than the first, he'll probably close the first club down right?" He asks Celeste then pecks her neck waiting for her response.

"Is he money hungry? If he is, I can't see I'm shutting down one club-"

"Listen babe, Amaury doesn't have enough money to rent out two buildings and pay all those expenses." Chris tells her.

"How do you know? How do I know? Exactly we don't." Celeste points out.

"You got a point, so I guess were going to have to get into his bank account somehow. Look at his investments and balances, then go from there?" He asks her.

"That would be logical, you know Id rather not assume he doesn't have enough money than to actually clarify. So what's next?" Celeste bites onto her nail waiting for him to continue.

"Well I can get my cousins to vandalize his new property, then he will probably have to borrow money to repair anything that gets fucked up." Chris knew Austin and Aaron would do anything he said, so he didnt have to worry about forcing anything, he'd just give them at least 5 grand each for what ever he needed done.