trente et un

For the people who are just now reading all these new chapters, how is it so far... I know alot of you have already read these.

Chris Pov.

"Come here babe." My voice creeks at her as she stares at me from across the room. Austin, he was a man of his word. Everything he said to me made sense. But If I were to change my personality, Id be a complete phony.

But If I want Celeste in my life, Im going to have to change something. Cause she's not going no where, I cant let her harm herself. She nearly tried killing me. I mean Ive never seen her so over the edge, she called me every name in the book.

"Please leave me alone." Her words utter back at me as she lays on the leather sectional piece.

"Baby, come here. I promise Im not dangerous." My words a little more gentle.

"I dont believe your promises. Too many were broken, just like my heart." She says to me.

"Just come here so we can talk. Im sorry. Truthfully." My voice elevates, when have I ever been sorry?

Narrator Pov.

Celeste is a hundred percent sure that she wants to take one of his glocks, kill him with a bullet to his brain then make herself next.

"You don't want me." She speaks up.

"I want you badly, right here on my lap. So that we can talk everything out. Come on, I want your thighs right on my lap." His voice gives her a jolt and she is suddenly feeling weak.

"Your sister says you'll never marry me or have my babies because I'll never fufill the life of Chantel. But thats okay, because I dont want to be her and I dont want your love nor sperm." Leste curls into her blanket before he sighs.

"That isn't true. Leste, please stop finding excuses-"

"You wanted me in your business so that you could get more money than those two scum bags." She continues.

"Nobody will be bigger than me. I will always have the winning business." He declares.

"You beat me. Like I'm some wild animal." Her eyes fill up with tears and flushes after the first blink.

"I can't control myself when I'm upset okay?" He tries to stay calm, just for the sakes of his stupid love for her.

"You made fun of my wrist. That's how I feel, and you've broken me down into some woman who doesn't feel beautiful anymore. You cheated on me, got another woman pregnant, and Its cutting me deep right now. But I know If I try to leave you, you'll either beat the shit out of me, lock me in a closet or attempt to kill me. And you wonder why all of my I love you's to you aren't genuine."

A couple days went by. The house stayed silent, no company was invited over, nothing but pure silence. Celeste did her own thing, while Chris did his own thing. There was no conversation, neither spoke to each other. He honestly, wasnt going to speak to her until she spoke to him. She wasnt going to speak to him until he spoke to her, so thats how it remained for at least a whole week, until Chris found something to be upset with Celeste about.

As soon as Celeste returned from the nail salon, she steps inside the house to a up-raging Chris.

"You used the last of the soap and wasnt gonna go buy anymore?" He says as she walks past him on the couch to enter the kitchen.

"Yup. You have legs, four or five cars and can breathe, do it yourself." Celeste replies scanning the fridge to make dinner.

"Fuck you Leste, I will go buy it myself." He scoffs at her going to put on his Nike Slippers.