huit

Celeste was empty. There was no more crying, she didnt think she was capable of crying any longer.

It was Sunday and she had no way of getting out of there. There were no windows and the vents were too tiny to maneuver through. She had made the door knob fall off from tugging on it so hard. She couldnt even try to knock a hole in the wall, she had nothing to help her. The door was ultimately locked until Chris came back to unlock it.

Chris flew out to New York where he had a penthouse in the city. He wanted to get away for a few days. He had thought multiple times of relocating his club, but he wanted to outshine every other club in the city, and that wasnt easy to do in New York.

Going inside he had April bring in his suitcase and she sat it on the chair.

"Alright, bye. Ill be down at that hotel-"

"Whatever get out." He ordered relaxing back onto his sectional couch as April nodded and left.

He was a little exhausted and pissed about the plane ride to New York. There was at least 3 delays for the flight so he arrived late on Sunday and didnt even get to do much. He was going to return home on Tuesday instead of Monday. He wanted to buy Celeste some designer clothes while he was here.

But the main reason he came here was because he was missing someone special.

He decided to go cruising through the city in his bmw rental car. He couldnt quite remember where she was, not until noticed her favorite restaurant. He parked illegally infront of the restaurant on the streets and took out his signature note he always puts in his window when he parks illegally.

Tow my car and you'll regret it.

Its never actually worked, nobody has actually paid it any mind that he parked illegally somewhere. Once the light he wasnt facing turned red, he quickly scattered across the street and over to the graveyard. Going back to the M's row, he found her at the 3rd to last grave. Staring at the grave he bit his lip inward to hold the tears.

"Why Chantel? Why did you hurt me?" He whispered softly. "You know how badly Ive missed you all these years? But I gotta move on, I think another woman is filling your shoes..."

Back in Baltimore Celeste was just about out of crackers and water. Her stomach turned and her eyes watered. Turning on Tuesday morning her eyes watched the door trickle, then unlock. Chris came into the room holding his breath.

"It smells, go shower." He said softly then went to clean up whatever Celeste had used to keep herself in somewhat of clean.

She scurried past him and to the shower, not caring if the water was cold or not. It felt good to her. She was so upset with Chris. How could she have feelings for someone who locked her in a room for 4 days.

After her shower, she went to brush her teeth, then to the bedroom to get dressed in some casual clothes. She didnt spot him anywhere in the house and needed some fresh air. She quickly tossed her hair into a bun and picked up her phone. She had so many missed calls from her bestfriend and even some from the club.

As she looked around the silent house, she reached the first level and grabbed the keys to the Range Rover. She tried opening the garage door but it didnt work. Walking over to the front door the lock wasnt moving.

"What the fuck!" She screamed turning around facing the neck of Chris. He held her chin making her look up at him. "Please..."

"Where are you going? I missed you, didnt you miss me?" He asked pecking her cheek as a tear slid down her face. Celeste had to get herself out of this.