quatre

The grip he had on her waist. The grip she had on his back, by the tip of her nails. His rotational hips inching closer to hers. He was deep inside her body. She was the only thing on his mind as of the moment. Their lips connected, and never broke once. Her nipples hardened as she grew hornier. His strokes became powerful. Drifting off in her like waves, she arched her back in the midst of it all. He loved the way she left marks on him. He had placed hickies along her inner thigh. He gave her the works, everything Celeste hasn't had in just about a year. And it was fair to say...

Doggy got the kitty. Chris felt like the man of the year, shit he was the man of the year. The biggest owner in Baltimore clubs right now. There was no competition. Can you say prominent, dominant? Nobody was coming inbetween his business and the women he fucked. He wasnt a human trafficker, not anymore at least. He stopped that when he threatened to get charges. He also thought it was a little gross looking back on it.

As of the moment Ballo and Ambre, a few of the dancers from the club were cooking for him in the kitchen. He couldnt lie, he had missed Celeste. She went home, finally after two days. Tiaré came to pick her up.

"Ballo, speed up the process of the waffles." He said loud enough over his flatscreen that hung on the wall. Out of pure boredness, he watched one of his favorite movies, Love and Basketball.

"Im trying but they arent cooking!" She responded. Ambre looked at her then back at the stove as she cooked the meats. Bacon, sausage and bologna. Fried bologna was his favorite.

He groaned and walked over holding his shirtless stomach. He came behind her and stared at the waffle maker, he discovered the light wasnt even on. Snatching the plug to the waffle maker he plugged it up and the light came on. "Dont know how to plug up things now?" He chuckled then stood behind Ambre.

"te ves bonita. pero eso es todos los días." He said kissing her neck as she blushed. That meant, you look pretty, but thats everyday.

"Te amo papi." She giggled. Chris hated the L word, infact he was afraid of it. He never told anyone he loved them, only his grandmother and well she passed away last year.

"Dont say that shit." He barked at her frightening her.

"Fuck is wrong with you!" Ambre yelled.

"Fuck is wrong with you!" He retorted.

"Chill Chris, she doesnt mean it. She's not even really sober." Ballo tried dismissing him. He stared at them for a moment then went back to his position on the couch. Those girls got on his nerves in all five minutes. They were like thing one and thing two, dumb as shit if you asked him.

She had finally been in her bed. Not with Chris. She felt good alone. But she knew the plan was working because he was going to take her out to dinner tonight. Celeste getting over on him was the most brilliant thing she could do. The more he's attracted to her, the more he'll ignore those dumb rules. Only she hoped in the end she could get away from him. But for some reason Celeste fell like she was going to fall for him. He was sexy, who wouldnt fall for him?

This morning, she wanted to do a little exercising. Celeste placed her Nikes onto her feet then exited her townhome. Feeling the fresh air she yawned and placed her earphones into her ear and started jogging around the whole neighborhood. Listening to a work out mix she had made with Spotify.

As she ran, her chest heaved up and down. Her sweat gleamed down her cheeks, she normally would hate to sweat out her hair, but today she didn't care. She needed to wash it anyways. With an interrupting of a phone call, she took her phone from out of her hoodie and looked at caller Id. She needed to catch her breath. Sitting underneath a tree and the freshly cut grass, she answered the phone.