onze

Celeste hummed along to her music as she ate her breakfast sandwich. Chris had brought her so many designer bags and clothes, she just couldn't resist showing it all off. Her legs stayed crossed as she peered out her window looking at the ocean as they left France. She noticed his hand run along her thigh making her smile a bit. She removed her earplugs and nodded as to what Chris had to say.

"Let me have a bite?" He asked her. Celeste shrugged and fed him as he took a large bite out of the sandwich.

"Christ, that bite was big. Your welcome." She sassed. After he swallowed he looked at her funnily.

"You have plenty of more things that can be put in your mouth later, you'll be fine." He decided pulling out his phone.

He received the letter from Cyrillè as they left for the club the other night, but hadn't spoken to her. So he wanted to have dinner when they got back to find out what was so important.

"Oh, that reminds me." Celeste chimed as she wiped her mouth with her napkin, then took a swig of her coffee. "Im pregnant." She said in a softer tone.

"enceinte?" He said to himself. "How?"

"Dont front Chris. You know exactly what happened a few nights ago." Celeste replied letting out a tiny burp.

"Celeste stop playing, how are you pregnant?" He asked.

"Chris im not playing. You know you didn't pull out in time, you didn't want to."

"Liar, I always pull out." He persisted.

"Did not. Im not arguing with you about me being pregnant, you know I didn't bring pills and you know you didn't pull out." She said crossing her arms up.

"We don't want kids. Remember?" He insisted.

"Okay well Im pregnant." She said.

"Well if we dont want kids, why dont you just get an abortion?" His eyes squinted at her.

"I dont think thats a good idea Chris. Its too late for me to take that pill."

"I think its an excellent idea. If we want to be together, we dont need anyone else. Dont you want to be with me?" He asked as she shrugged slightly. "You think im crazy or something?"

"No." She lied. She didnt want kids with Chris. He seemed too dangerous for kids.

"No you dont think im crazy or no you dont want to be with me?"

"No your not crazy."

"I know Im not crazy. So lets just do this abortion when we get back, we dont even have time for kids."

"Maybe I dont have time for you, but I manage you anyways." She said putting her earphones back in.

With an obvious attitude, he pulled them out her ears, yanking them out her phone and placed them into his pocket.

"Celeste. Keep your comments to yourself before I make you keep them to yourself." He insisted getting in her face, drawing a few frowns towards them.

With that said, he laid back into his seat and drifted off to sleep. Celeste tried reaching for the earphones in his pocket, but he caught her and held her wrist tightly.

"Got you." He whispered never opening his eyes, but continued to snore lightly. This left Celeste with a boring, and quite depressing plane ride back to Baltimore.

Leaving Celeste asleep in the bed, he wasn't jet lagged. So Cyrillè and him were still having dinner. He pressed his feet into his Versace slippers and headed down the stairs where Cyrillè fixed his plate of Sonics. They sat next to each other at the small bar in the kitchen and ate.