neuf

"Cyrillè remember that guy you dated. The one that was like a security guard or a body guard or something?" Chris asked tossing his feet in the water, as they sat poolside in his backyard. The sun shined on their backs and the water bounced off the edge of the surface from the wind.

"Yeah Louis? What about him?" She asked drinking her RootBeer next to him. Before he answered he watched Celeste call his phone and waited for the call to end. He didn't feel like talking to her right at that moment.

"I need him. I got Xent doing some business for me and I need Louis for his protection."

"Christopher." She nagged. He already knew what Cyrillè was going to go on about. "I know you aren't making him pimp out these females so you can have more money. You can't have all of it to yourself you know." She said growing upset. Cyrillè hated seeing Chris do wrong actions. But he was grown, he wasn't going to listen to his younger sister.

"Cy, I do what I do because I want to be able to have it all to myself. Duh." He laughed.

"Those girls are innocent, they didn't ask for any of this." She said softly.

"I didn't ask for our parents to-"

"Don't bring up mom and dad. They are gone and have not a damn thing to do with this." She said dismissing his words.

"Ill do what I want." He taunted pinching her stomach as she cringed.

"Dont do that. Theres a baby in there you know." She said shyly. Chris had no clue how to react. Cyrillè was only 20. He didn't want his little sister knocked up by some fuck boy.

"You pregnant? By who. Don't you dare say Jarelle, he too old."

"Jarelle? Hell no. And you have to meet him. He's a nice guy."

"Why haven't I met him? Cy you know I don't want you getting your heartbroken, these streets and no games." He chuckled getting all the way into the pool.

"You can meet him this weekend. Wheres your girlfriend? She's calling you again." Cyrillè said holding his phone into the air.

"Send a automatic text message. Im busy." He said starting to swim a few laps in the water.

"So lightskin and petty!" She called out to him.

Celeste groaned and tossed her phone into her purse. Why was he declining her calls when he told her to call him when she got home? This was pissing her off. She closed the door to her town home behind her and dragged herself to the kitchen. She tossed the groceries onto the island and took out her cinnabon box from earlier today and warmed it up. Once it was done she dug her fork into the ooey gooey goodness taking a large bite. Who doesn't love a good ole cinnabon?

She was done calling Chris. She was already still upset with him for making Xent do that, and for him locking her up for 4 days. All she wanted to do was relax. After putting away her groceries she found herself on her couch catching up with Devious Maids.

As for her plan, she needed to get proof and more information on what exactly Chris was doing with Xent. She didn't want to turn him in and have nothing to back herself up with.

After Celeste took herself a nap she woke up to see Chris in her love seat couch, staring at her every precise breath. His eyes never left her chest.

"Awake?"

"You cant just come in peoples homes uninvited, then watch them sleep! I almost had a heartattack when I saw you!" She complained.

"But you didnt have one. So your fine? Yeah your fine." He decided watching Celeste look around for the time.