dix

Sometimes the best advice is no advice at all. Especially from a nigga that aint even in a relationship.

"Jarelle shut the fuck up already. I can handle my own relationship with Celeste, Im a grown ass man." Chris said as he tapped onto his Mac. Looking up more information about prostitution and laws. Considering he didn't know every single aspect to it. Just incase, so that he knew what to expect and how to go about the situation.

"Whatever yo, can you tell April's ass to hurry up in that bathroom." Jarelle said leaning his head down the hall.

Getting up, Chris walked to the end of the hall and opened the door as April was looking through some papers in a folder.

"Fuck is that?" He asked stepping into the bathroom more scanning over the papers.

"N-nothing." She said lowly starting to put them back in the folder. Once she did they stared eye to eye.

"April. Give me that folder." He glared at her facial expression, he knew she was scared.

"Why?" She asked holding her breath as he clenched onto her shirt with his trimmed fingernails. Snatching the folder from her, he opened it up and skimmed through the papers. They were papers from Amaury and his club.

"Fuck is this!" He yelled pushing her face down to the counter, holding her wrist behind her back he carefully placed his body behind hers as she bended over the counter. "Tell me what the fuck your up to bitch." He spit into her ear as she trembled.

"Amaury sent me to be your assistant! He wanted me to get Celeste back for him." She blurted. Amaury? He thought he was done handling Amaury. But obviously that was a misconception. Chris let her go as she collected herself.

"Get out my house. Your fired and tell Amaury he has another thing coming if he thinks he's getting Celeste." He folded his arms as April scurried out the bathroom and out the front doors of his house. "Damn, I can never keep an assistant. Seems like I gotta do everything for myself now." He mumbled to himself.

Celeste had just finished packing her bag. Chris was taking her to France with her for his birthday. He wanted her to, it was the least he could do after locking her up for 4 days. He needed to make it up, not with sex this time.

They had decided to meet up at his house. This would be the first time Celeste met most of his friends. With the rain, traffic was ridiculous and Celeste hated the rain. Arriving at his house, it seemed everyone was ready. She took her MK bag from out the passengers seat and headed inside with her umbrella protecting her hair.

The door opened after the first knock, he smiled at her and brought her inside, kissing her smoothly.

"Hey baby." He said taking her umbrella and closing it.

"Hey, everyone ready?" She asked noticing his nicer actions. Which scared the hell out of her.

"No, Im waiting for my cousin. He will be here soon, in the mean time you can meet everyone. Oh and were dating if they ask." He mentioned feeling her body as she dressed in her highwasted jeans and halter top. "Damn you look so good." He chuckled turning her around for a full 360, his eyes almost made a full 360 as he stared at her ass. Taking her hand in his, he led her over to the kitchen where everyone stood talking and eating small foods.

"Hey, everyone my girl has arrived. Her name is Celeste." He smiled as everyone waved.

"She even resembles Chantel..." One voice said. Celeste still didnt know who the fuck Chantel was but it irritated Chris, she felt his hand pierce into her bones.

Turning he took Celeste upstairs to his bedroom so that he could finish packing. She sat on his bed waiting for him.

"Anyways, I wanna take you to every designer store they have. I wanna buy you one of those long sticks that you take pictures with-"