trente-sept

You have to stop." Celeste moans softly, feeling his fingers invade her insides fluently, no stopping anytime soon.

"Why I gotta stop, when I know you want it?" Austin groans into her ear, his excessive pumps fill her up. But she knows what she's doing is foul. She didn't want her weakest point to reach her strongest, but by time he had persuaded her, it was too late.

"Because, it's wrong." She utters, gasping once more as her legs are widening to his pleasure.

He shortly, removes his fingers and sighs to himself, sitting onto the end of the bed. Celeste collects her thoughts and returns her clothes onto her body.

"C'mon you gotta leave." She insist holding his shoulders firmly. Without another word, she escorts Austin to the french doors and he then drives off in the dark night. Collapsing her back against the doors, Celeste felt horrible.

Letting another man give her sexual attention, when all she needed was Chris. Their love was extraordinary and it would remain that way she assumed. Austin arrived uninvited an hour ago, he originally came to speak to Chris, but once he noticed he wasn't home. He took it upon himself to try and win Celeste back over.

She needed to take all of the dirty thoughts she had about her and Austin out of her brain. She settled on waking Josie up to run to the super market quickly. She needed something sweet and she needed it right then and there.

"Josie, please stop running around the store alone." Celeste says snatching her arm up gently.

"Sorry mommy." She nods and stands in line with Celeste. "Can I get some snacks?" She says running her hand along the candy propped up onto the shelves.

"Sure, just one though. It's late." She murmurs digging into her purse to grab a twenty dollar bill. She hands it to the cashier and he returns her a ten dollar bill, along with her box of Krispy Creme donuts and Josie's candy.

As they head out to the car, Chris calls Celeste to see if she's awake or not.

"You waiting on me or something?" He yawns smoking his blunt in his office, observing his dancers through the cameras.

"No, I actually had a craving. My first one, and it's donuts. I barely eat them." She replies going to open the back door for Josie. Only Josie is no where in sight. "Oh my God Josie?" She yells statically down the line.

"What happened? Did she let the dog shit on my new rug-"

"No! She was walking right with me and she's gone!" She yells once more, looking around the parking lot, there were barely any cars in sight.

"Mommy. I'm right here." Josie says from behind her as Celeste spins around and hugs her tightly.

"Celeste answer me, y'all alright?" Chris grows concerned, starting to feel uneasy and even decides to leave the office.

"We're fine. Josie come on, get in. Why did you walk away from me?" Celeste groans getting into the front seat and clicking the seatbelt. She starts up the engine and takes off to the traffic light.

"I'm sorry mommy. I don't know why I walked off." She utters from the backseat.

"Well, you know not to do it again. Or your in trouble Josie." Celeste warns.

"Fine, act like I'm not on the other line of the phone." Chris says interrupting Celeste's thoughts.

"Could you give me a moment? I was trying to figure out why Josie walked away form me. She knows its late and I've told her once not to leave my side. Can you just- Nevermind I'll see you when you get home." She says irritated.