douze

"PASS? What the hell is that?" Chris had taken Celeste to the abortion clinic. They had still argued for hours and hours over doing the abortion. Celeste didnt want to be pregnant, but she didnt believe in them unless it was rape.

"Post Abortion Stress Syndrome." She replied turning the channels on his flatscreen still.

"Do you have that? Want me to take care of you?" He asked trying to sound genuine. He shifted his body closer to hers as she laid her head onto his chest.

"Not so far, thats just the side effects I could have."

"So do I take care of you?"

"Im not sick. Id be having little depression episodes, or stressing or even with possible later pregnancies I could have complications."

"Oh. Well now its just me and you. What do you wanna do today?" He asked playing hot hands with her as she leaned upwards to watch his hands.

"Nothing really. I just wanna stay in bed. I dont feel well." She sighed as she had lost their game of hot hands.

"Want me to give you like a back massage, I wanna make you feel better baby." He insisted.

"I cant really turn that down, so get to work." Laying onto her stomach, she pressed her right side of her face down as she closed her eyes. She felt him remove her bra and place it onto the bed. Feeling the lotion on her back, chilled her but it also felt good.

"Did you love Chantel?"

"Why are you questioning me? Especially about her." He said.

"I wanna know. If you loved her, why did you kill her?"

"Obsessively, compulsively in love." He replied quick.

"Well when you saw me in the club that night, why did you have to have me?"

"I wanted you. You were pretty."

"I was pretty? There was no other reason that you wanted me?"

"I wanted you to be my property." He confessed.

"And you do treat me like Im your property."

"Look, I wanna love you. I just dont want the consequences, I dont want to go through that again." He sighed as she nodded. "You brought my misery and pain to a stop."

"Is that a good thing?"

"On my behalf. I was using you in the start. But now Im not." He mumbled flipping her body over as he stared at her hardened nipples. Shivers ran through her body and she couldnt help but blush.

"Using me?"

"I was, just to take my mind of Chantel. But not anymore, your my main focus baby girl." He leaned his face down to her breast and started licking them up. "Thats for damn sure." His smooth voice said as he caressed the other breast with his hand. Tugging, and pulling on her nipples felt so good in his mouth. Celeste stroked his curls as she wanted him to keep going. He didnt want her to be mad at him so after he confessed he had used her, he had to make sure he made her feel wanted for sure.

Celeste's barriers were falling down, her legs rattled as he made all the right moves, and no wrong. She loved the feeling he was making her have. Just before he gave her breast one last kiss. She had wet her panties, not even panites. She wet the bed.

"Chris wait, I-Im squirting I think." She said as she pushed her body up propping herself onto her elbows, he couldnt help but smirk.

"Hm, I made you wet the bed." He chuckled removing her panties to the side. "Im your Clyde and you my Bonnie."