vignt et un

Part two of Don't Panic starts now.

Also known as chapter 1 to what was Put It Up.

Her tiny feet pattered against the hardwood floors, as she clapped her tiny hands together, and showed off a toothless smile.

"Come to uncle Chris." He coo'd to his three year old niece, Josie. She leaped into his arms and slobbered all over his chain as he playfully tossed her into the air. Watching her curls fall towards his face, he placed her down and watched her grab onto his ears. "You are the cutest, wish I had a kid." He said smiling as she left him alone to go play with her toys. For the weekend, his sister left Josie with him. She went out of town with her boyfriend.

Three years later, your probably wondering if these two ever stopped their disgusting sex games. Well they did, Chris told her they had to stop, and she finally agreed. After the baby came, she had Noah take a DNA test and he was the father. But Cy didn't want him as the baby's father because she didn't think he was worth it, so he took that as a hint and fled off to the west coast somewhere and hasn't heard from him since.

Chris's love life was dull. He had sex occasionally with either Ambre or Ballo, otherwise he hadn't found someone to replace Celeste's place. He lost contact with Celeste after she moved out, she wouldn't tell him where she was moving because she didn't want him to know and he respected her privacy, but was also lost without the woman he was still in love with.

Celeste was in a much happier place now. She hadn't been this happy in forever. Although she was treated for her std, and Chris was also because even though he didnt have it, it was highly recommended. The antibiotics were in effective for awhile as they were able to stop taking them after a year once they were prescribed. Also, she moved down to Florida, to get a a fresh start in life, all she was focused on was moving forward and not backwards. She never really found another man that satisfied her, she had a one night stand a few times but it was nothing to her. She knew love would be hard to find, so she stopped. She was just going to wait for it to find her, wasn't that the best way to get love?

She had just arrived in Baltimore to celebrate her birthday with her old friends from the club. She was turning 27 and felt like she was getting older and older. She brought along her friend Jordan and Shey along with her since she wasn't sure how things would be with her and Tiaré. The two fell of super hard after she moved, she did invite Tiaré but she never responded to her invite.

"Let me take y'alls bags." Jordan offered to Celeste and Shey.

"We can take them, we're big girls Jordan." Celeste chuckled as they squished into the elevator and went up to the ninth floor. Getting off, they agreed to meet up in Celeste's room before they left for the club and went off to their separate rooms. She sighed and tossed her bag onto her king sized bed. Looking out the window, she saw how she left her city behind. The illuminated lights, the busy streets, this was her home. And she had missed it dearly. She tried with every ounce of herself not to miss him, but it almost seemed impossible. She loved him so much, but had to let him go.

Spinning him around in his chair, Chris observed his new fade, leaving his curls with a little hightop.

"This nice Drew," He said looking at himself with different angles in the mirror.

"Yeah man, guess who in town?" He said taking the cape off of Chris and assisting him and his niece to the counter for him to pay. Josie tugged on his pant leg and pointed to a gum ball machine.