trente-trois

"You cheated on me." Chris spats at Leste following on her heels as she enters the closet.

"Don't try to pull that I'm a saint card, cause you ain't." She breathes out beginning to strip out of her clothes.

"Why were you kissing him Celeste?" His voice almost growls as his brows furrow.

"Why did you get another bitch pregnant?" She says as he holds his face in his hands.

"Celeste. Your missing the point-"

"Good God what point Chris! We aren't in a real relationship!" She yells to him.

"Your my property and you know it." His hands grip her shoulders and their eyes take in each others. "You know I love you. Now say it Leste."

"Im tired of saying lies." She says breaking their eye contact.

"Say it." He repeats.

"I love you." She whispers fed up with life.

"Good." He pats her ass then leaves the closet and begins to run water in the jacuzzi.

Life for her was growing more and more miserable by the moment. She hated saying I love you to him when she didn't mean it. And now she was absolutely falling for Austin.

Chris didn't say anything to Austin, and he wasn't going to. He needed Austin for business purposes, so if it weren't for that, he would've killed him right on the spot a few hours ago.

Leste made her way over to hum in the jacuzzi and got in, sitting across from him. She leans her head back and exhales softly.

"Lately, I've been feeling like if there was a bullet being aimed at me, you'd take it. But If there was a bullet being aimed at you, I wouldn't take it." Celeste speaks softly as Chris glared at her body.

"Why do you feel that way?" His plump lips touch the surface of the water and he still stares at her body.

"Because, you love me but I don't love you. Thats why I feel this way." She simply replies.

"You do too love me." He retorts suddenly shoving water at her. "And you always will."

"Thats a opinion, not true and something that you agree on with yourself." Celeste pushes water back at him as he watched it come towards his chest.

"Well you might as well just had said ding dong my opinion is wrong." He jokes pushing more water at her as it lands right on her face.

"Okay ding dong your opinions wrong. And so is me loving you." She feels so easy when she's with him. She found him attractive in every way possible but she didn't want to use sex to solve every problem they had.

"Well answer this, is it wrong for me to say I love you to you?" He's now trailing his hand up her thigh and she watches him.

"Yes, because your actions don't prove your love for me. Love is patient, love is kind. Your love is vicious and almost ugly." She gulps.

"But I'm not a ugly human being." He shrugs easing onto her center.

"You may be handsome on the outside, but deep down your a monster Chris. And you know it, after all you've done..." She says not even daring to move away from his touch, because she knew no matter how much she hated this man, he'd always give her the best pleasure in the world, making her stress evaporate suddenly.

His facial features bring out his agape lips and his orbs that are focus right on his and only his prized possession.

He had to make sure nothing ever happened between her and Austin again. He found it evident that they had feelings for each other, they always acted strange together.