six

Celeste was back to her regular hours, as Chris was busy in another area of the DMV. He went to go visit some friends, but was coming back in town for one reason. Xent's 18th birthday was tomorrow. And he wanted to propose his idea to him. He thought Xent couldn't turn that down, unless of course he had respect for women.

As Celeste's shift ended she strutted her way to the dressing room. Many of the dancers went home. But she stayed for a little longer, because one of the men were going crazy over her. She sat down into her chair and began to remove the little bit of makeup she had applied.

Ballo walked into the room and went to her chair.

"Hey Celeste." She said kindly.

"Hey Ballo." Celeste replied not really wanting to talk at the moment. Picking up her phone and turning it on, she discovered Chris had been texting her nonstop for the past hour.

Aren't you off at five?

Everything okay?

I guess your bunkin' for me and getting that extra cash...

I want to face time.

Get off already!

Take off an hour early I don't mind baby

Celeste!

Answer me already

Its 6:30 and you got off awhile ago, answer me :(

Answer me...your making me worried.

The last text warmed up Celeste's heart. It was good to know someone cared about her. But that was well over an hour ago. Chris on the other hand, was perfectly fine after receiving some good head from an ex.

He was laid back in a hotel room with her right then and there. Magali was her name. Chris hated her name, he thought it sounded stupid, so he called her Magz. The two crossed paths in the mall and couldnt help but try to play catch up. He offered to chill out in his hotel room. And were in 2015. Mind you when a nigga wants to chill he wants to fuck, well most niggas these days do.

His fingers played in her loose curls as she hugged his body with her arms.

"I missed you Chris." She reminded him for the fifth time. "Did you miss me?"

"No." He responded truthfully. Chris just wanted some nice head. He gave no fucks about her feelings.

"Why not?"

"Because your history." He responded.

"But right now were in the present and you loved my head game." She cooed kissing his torso.

Chris rolled his eyes and stretched his arms out. "Girl shut up, aint nobody miss you." Chris laughed as Magz frowned.

"Your still a dick." She pouted getting off of him and grabbing her clothes. He couldnt help but stare at her plump breast as she bended over to put on her panties and jeans. Oh how he wanted to motorboat his lips inbetween them, or even tittyfuck her. He didnt want to fuck her because he couldnt afford to have strings attached. "Bye." She said pulling on her hoodie and leaving the room with a slam of the door.

"That nasty ass bitch aint even brush her teeth. Shit, I hope she dont kiss her daddy. Kissing her father and got dick on her mouth." He chuckled to himself.

Now he needed a nice hot shower where he could relax a bit and not think of Celeste. Which was hard for him to do.

Her body collapsed against the bed. Oh Celeste was super tired. Chris had just called a minute ago and she missed the call. She huffed and dialed it back.