trente-deux

"Hey! Leave them alone, they're nice peoples." Josie exclaims coming into the room holding her bear right up under her arm.

"Fuck up." Cy remarks to her then drops one of the guns, aiming it at Josie.

"Cy think about what the fuck you doing." Chris shouts at her climbing out of bed, he stands in front of Josie and she drops the gun.

"Fine." Cy giggles. "That's cool, I won't do anything to anyone." She says then grabs ahold of Josie. Chris snatches Josie from her and she cocks her head at her brother.

"She's not leaving, but you need to get the fuck up out my house. Before it gets real." He glares at Cy and if looks would kill she'd be in hell.

"Its been real, now give me my daughter." She says gritting through her teeth.

"I hate you! I don't wanna be with you ever again!" Josie says crying into Chris' shirt.

"Josie. You know, your a devil child! Your gonna be just like us one day! Crazy and intelligent! Our family has no damn miracles. Obviously, since I'm shit and so is your uncle. Now stop being a little baby and lets go." Cy tries to take Josie from out of his arms, but she freezes after a bullet is shot at her.

Celeste drops the gun as Josie and Chris stare at Cyrillè's body producing a puddle of blood on the floor.

>>>

"Is she dead!" Celeste shoots up from her seat in the waiting room of the local hospital as Chris strolls back over to her.

"No." He mutters placing a sleep Josie into his lap, she rests her face into his chest. Josie was horrified at what occurred, she witnessed her own mother being shot, by her aunt. She was no genius, but she was sure enough there was some type of issue between Celeste and her mother.

"Damn." Celeste takes her seat," sipping on her starbucks coffee.

"Right, bummer." He says exhaustedly and looks down at his watch for the time.

"You know people are going to want to investigate, I mean I did shoot her, what if-"

"Shh, we'll be fine. She was basically a intruder in my home you had a right to protect us so if anything it was self-defense. Don't get yourself worked up beautiful. I got you." His words wrap right around Celeste's ear, and she hopes he's right.

Chris wasn't in the right mind set, he hated his sister, but none the less loved the bitch. She was the one who stuck beside him when they were younger, shared fights with and all of that. Losing her would excite him, but he'd be losing apart of him.

"Hey, turn the music up, Jr. is right around the corner I want him to think that I'm cool." Cyrille presses the button firmly to pull down the window. She scoots up in her seat and leans out the window as the vibes of Tupac blare through the speakers.

"Sit down, your 11 and he's like 18. He doesn't want you sis." Chris chuckles and begins closing the window, considering the music was loud his sister couldn't hear him. Just as she was about to wave, the window catches her neck and she begins to choke.

Chris laughs hysterically and rolls the window back down and pulls into their drive way.

"You bitch!" She yells holding her neck and sobbing quietly.

"Girl I'll make you my bitch shut up. And bring in the groceries, love you." He removes his Tupac disk from the player and places it back into its case, then heads inside their home.

"Chris, were you listening to a word I was saying?" Celeste shakes his arm as he nods out of his flashback.

"Yeah, you... um not really." He says staring at her lips, waiting for you to speak.