dix-huit

"Dont punk out now, we've came too far and sacrificed too much to be punking out sis." Chris said to his sister as both gripped their fathers shotguns each of their palms. Fingers trembling, Cyrillè whimpered as she heard the car door close shut. "Punk." He said tossing her their fathers black, leather belt. She managed to hold it as the front door wiggled open.

"Homework should be done by now." Their mother called stopping on the rug underneath of her and sliding off her heels.

Their breaths trickled as they waited for her to step into the living room. The light flickered on and Chris instantly shot his mother in the stomach. "Aint no more pregnancies bih." He retorted hovering over her quickly. "Toss that belt on her face!" He yelled to Cyrillè as she stood nervous.

"No. Im not doing this." She said standing her ground as their mother cried in agony and pain on the white carpet.

"You do it!" He snapped at her. "Cmon after all those times she just about killed us with this belt do it sis!" He insisted. Cyrillè groaned and whipped her mother just as she did the two often. The wounds made her bleed heavily, she sobbed in pain.

"Okay thats enough." Cyrillè whined.

He grabbed Cyrillè's thick braid and pulled her into the kitchen, he picked her up by her waist and sat her on the counter. Holding her thighs down so she wouldnt move, "Be a strong nigga. Not no punk. You want me to make the last move?" He asked looking at her then back to their dying mother.

"Yes." She nodded smoothly.

"Chris wake up..." Celeste said as she shook his large shoulders intensely. Its almost as if he was waking up in a frenzy.

"Fuck..." His deep tone muttered as he looked around. "What time is it?"

"Its just about 9, you were a little startled in a dream I guess. And I couldnt take you holding my body so tightly to yours as I slept." Celeste replied adjusting her glasses onto her face.

"Im sorry. That dream was horrible... but it was reality." Celeste rose an eyebrow as she looked over at him, he mustve been confused of his dream. "Anyways you didnt take a morning after pill right?" He said shifting up to stretch.

"I havent even gotten out of bed, how Ima go take a pill?" She asked.

"No attitude, its too early for me to be evil."

"That makes two of us." She commented then went to lay back down.

"Do all girls sleep in their panties?" He cooed feeling up on her body.

"I dont know, but I do." She yawned snuggling her pillow over her head. Only for Chris to remove it, he found his plump lips placed upon her cheeks making her blush.

"Thats sexy. Ill be back." He said as he got out of bed and wandered off downstairs.

Reaching up to the nightstand, she placed her finger print onto her phone to open it up. Looking at the thread between her and Tiarè she frowned.

How is everything? -Tiarè

Why do you care.... I replied, watching the bubble appear with the three dots I waited for her to reply.

Just making sure my friend is okay, damn Ill text you later -Tiarè

Fine, I replied then opened a message from Cameron.

Cant believe you went back to him, but best of luck to the both of you cuz, KIT.- Cameron

Thanks, I appreciate the support, I could use it... I replied back to Cameron. Shortly after closing off my phone, the small fire alarm went off. I groaned and put climbed out of bed to go downstairs. Chris had just placed a oven mitten over the pan on the stove and started spitting on it. Like that was going to put the fire out.

"What, are, you, doing?" She asked as she turned off the stove as he stared at her actions.

"Oh, true I could've just turned the stove off." He laughed then removed the oven mitten to display a blackened egg, something Celeste found rare because she hasn't seen a burnt egg before.

"What did you do to the egg?" She asked holding the pan over the sink and trying to let it drop out, but it wouldn't move.

"I cracked the egg, put it in the bowl, poured it onto the stove and it burned." He shrugged going to the fridge. "Fuck that, I want something else."

"You seriously can't cook. Were you gonna plan on flipping the egg over?" She asked starting to scraped out the egg from the pan. Before he replied, he swooped her curls to behind her shoulder, placing his hand on the rim of her panty lines and kissing her neck passionately.

"Sorry I heard nothing you said, I was too busy staring at my breakfast." His smooth voice said to her as she slowly placed the pan down. "Maybe we can whip up something right here..." He said.

"Like what?" Celeste said engagingly as she turned around, they faced body to body and he grinned. His fingers slipped off her panties and he placed her body atop of the kitchen island. Coming out of his boxers, he watched her spread her legs wide for him, just for his liking.

"I like this view." He smirked, "The pussy is mine!" He said a little louder. Climbing onto the island with her, he in no time wasted came out of his boxers and hovered her body as she slid off her tank top, he couldn't help but stare at her hardened nipples. Kids. Kids and kids. It was no or nothing. "Lets make a baby." He said finally filling the silence between the two.

"A baby. Now? Why don't we wait awhile?" She suggested.

"No. Your kids are my kids, this dick is your dick." He said curropting his huge member into her paradise. Celeste tossed her head back as he drove her insane with his strokes. Wrapping her fingers right along the nape of his neck, his long tongue swirled around her torso, making her nice and moist there and down there.

"I loveeeee you." She sang in her soft moans as he caressed his tongue and lips over her breast. He nodded to return the I love you and kept giving her pleasure. Each time he acted like he was going to pull out of her, he rammed roughly right back into her, never pulling out before he came, his grunt filled her ears as she grew nervous. Her moans matched his as he pulled on her lips with his straight, flawless teeth. Love is what they made, don't forget the baby too.

>>>

"You know you roll like the perfect blunts at one am?" His voice boomed in his back office bedroom to her as she climbed nakedly back onto his hot body. The music from the club thumped, leaving a small silence before she spoke.

"I did my best." Cyrillè shrugged and let her fingers rest along his face. Admiring his freckles that scattered along, all on his cheek bones and nose. His eyes were lustful at this time of the morning. Celeste was home, watching thrillers, eating popcorn. When Chris told her he was going out to the club just to see everything is running right. She trusted his word, and he took advantage of it.

"Your best must be your best huh?" He cooed letting her open his mouth as she slipped it right in his mouth, he closed his lips around it and inhaled. His highness was starting to wear off on him and he could barely feel a thing. He was on a rocket to the moon and wasnt coming back. "Make love under pretty lights." He whispered as his fingers twirled gently around the blunt and he drug it out his mouth, Cyrillè tossed it onto the tray and slowly began slipping off her silk robe, her bra pushed up every morsel of her chest and her laced thong ran along her waist as Chris carelessly tugged at it. But he knew nothing of about what he was doing right now. Tossing the robe to the floor she moaned loudly into his mouth, turning his body completely on he moaned back and felt his manhood rise a little.

"I dont need you, you dont need me but I want you, so be bad for me, and Ill be good to you." She said pecking his soft skin as she turned her rear onto his lower body. Bending over in her laced thong, he paid her no mind yet and finished undressing his button up shirt, then removed his gold chains. His eyes caught what was being thrown back. Her ass clapping right on him, he had a show of his own. Grinning of approval, he watched her move on cheek up at a time then the other as he tugged at his lips, he wanted her. Unbuckling his pants, he shifted out of them and viciously, almost like a wild animal tore them off her.

And in her ass, just where she wanted it, is where she got it for the remainder of the night.