trente

"Yo, you need to calm the fuck down." Chris could be in a complete rampage mode any minute. Celeste has clashed every dish in sight, broke lamps and even placed all his expensive jewelry into the toilet. She couldve done alot more, but this is what she settled on.

"Me calm the fuck down? Me? You cheated on me last night and probably before that! Did you fuck her before me?" She basically yells at him on the verge of water works.

"Celeste. Stop acting all foolish, Id never cheat on you." He replies.

"You damn liar! Lets go." She says grabbing his wrist and he lets her drag her into the basement. "After you went to sleep again, I went in your phone and found some messages. And I even pulled it up on the big screen so we can read it loud and clear together." She says pointing at the apple tv exposing his and Elaine's conversation.

He stares at the screen and holds his hands together, his feet are shoulder width apart. "That aint me." He utters.

"That aint you? You tryna tell me that this dick, is not yours?" Celeste walks fiercely over to the phone and scrolls up on the conversation to where he sent a picture of his dick.

"Thats not me, my meat is more thicker." He says in a mono-tone.

"Oh give me a break, well what about that time where you sent her that thirst trap thing and-" Her words come to a halt. A new message comes through, dragging the conversations back to where it left off.

Im pregnant. -Elaine

>>>

"She pregnant?" Austin passes Chris his blunt and he then takes a hit from it.

"So she says. I can't keep her around. I dont want her baby." He replies to his cousin.

"Thats bouta be your child. Kinda surprised you aint tryna kill her or make her get an abortion." He says watching Aaron come down into the basement.

"Um, shut up." Chris replies.

"So you gon let her keep it, but you dont want it?" He says cocking his head.

"Damn right. Elaine got me fucked up, now Leste went all crazy and she been crying in the bathtub for hours. I dont even know why she crying." Chris smacks his lips and hands Aaron the blunt.

"Oh, Ima go use the bathroom." Austin says heading to the bathroom to take away the tension.

"That one aint working right, use the one upstairs." Chris calls to him. Austin nods and goes to the first level and uses the bathroom, after washing his hands, he listens to Celeste cry. He feels so bad, so bad he has to come upstairs and see how she is.

He enters the bedroom and walks into the bathroom, where she lays head back, crying her eyes out, a knife is set onto the floor, blood filling in the water, her leftover mascara from the other day streaks down her cheeks. Looking at Austin she closes her eyes tightly.

"Leste, what the hell!" He basically yells. "Are you cutting yourself?" He says kneeling down to examine the bloody water.

"I can't take it anymore. Ive been so good to him and I get nothing. He tries to use sex to fix our relationship, this is why I can't love him. He's fucking delusional and, and I can't do this anymore." She cries out. Celeste had never been this weak in her life. She never thought she'd be the one crying, she wanted Chris to be crying over her when she's gone one day.

"You can't cut yourself Leste, your too pretty for that." Austin murmurs finding a towel and handing it to her. She wraps her nude body into the towel, her curls drip in front of her face as she waits for him to leave.