finale

His world stopped. Stopped like a car at a red light, stopped like a microwave that was done warming up food, stopped like it never stopped before. Bodies fled to the floor, screams howled and blood oozed. His eyes darted out of his sockets as he watched Celeste collapse to the floor. Crying over her body, he held her protectively in his arms. The lights lit up the club still, but the thumping music came to a halt. It was quiet as Chris let tears fall onto Celeste. Her eyes shut, he felt her chest for a heartbeat, he couldn't bare this. As police came, he was token off of Celeste. He tried fighting them, but with his vulgar language and body language, they tazed him making him unconscious.

His Nike Airmaxes pattered against the floor as he reached her room. Room 304. He sighed before looking around and went inside. The lights were down and the small machine beeped over and over. He pulled the small chair from out the corner and sat on her bedside.

"Im here, finally." He said reluctantly as he ran his fingers over her stomach. It was wounded wildly making him feel guilty. Like he should've protected her, jumped in front of the bullet, if he could've he would've. Surprisingly as selfish as he was, he would've took that bullet for Celeste. Without a single response from Celeste, he figured she was sleep. "You know, Im starting to think my love is real for you. But I have to confess, I have been messing around with my sister behind your back. And I regret that. Sleeping with your sister is down right dirty..." He's said not being able to look at her limp body as he spoke. "And, I cheated on you with her. Why would you want to marry me? I don't even know why my crazy, selfish, idiotic ass asked you. I force you to do everything, I even track you. What can I say? Im compulsive and controlling... but its how I love. And If I could change I would. I can't though." He sighed scared to keep confessing out loud. But why be afraid when Celeste was asleep, or was she? "And, honestly I think its time for you to know that-" Before he could finish, Tiaré and another woman came in, with gifts and flowers.

Chris huffed heavily and sat back into his chair.

"Oh don't be so childish, were here to show support." Tiaré said placing the gifts on her bedside and flowers on the window sill. Chris quietly greeted the other woman and then, took Tiaré forcefully into the hall.

"First off, you fake as fuck for trying to show support now, when you exposed her ass to me, telling me where she was when you knew damn well she wanted to get away from me." Chris spat into her face as she stood amazed at his tone. "deuxième, you don't call me childish, Ill beat you so fucking hard you'll become nonexistent to this damn city. You hear?" He said clenching his teeth as she nodded. "I don't ever want you near my woman again, best friends or not best friends, Ill kill you. Tell the police and goddamn I swear Ill kill someone else too." He said furiously.

"You killed Jarelle didn't you?" She said softly. "Just like you killed your mother?" She said starting to back away from him. "Your sister spills all the tea. All I have to do is tell the police." She exclaimed.

"Look Tiaré. Im going to give you, maybe 5 days to kill yourself. If I figure out your still alive, Im going to kill you. Whether you like it or not. I don't care if I'm being rude, petty, or evil. This is me. Im better than any other nigga in this damn city, everyone should know. If you say one thing to the feds, your going to regret it." He said grabbing a fistull of her hair. "Understand..."

Tiaré rolled her eyes and nodded, letting them gloss up she then cried.

"Dont cry, Im going to get your friend and your going to leave." He said entering the room again. "Hey, Tiaré wants to leave, goodbye." He said rudely to her friend that accompanied her. She nodded awkwardly and walked out the room. Sitting back down in the chair, he notice Celeste blink. She was awake.