sept

Celeste sadly kicked out her friend. But her friend wasnt letting Chris off the hook. If Celeste wasnt going to bring attention to this situation, then she was. She wasnt going to let her bestfriend go through something she didnt need to.

"Right there.." Celeste moaned as Chris banged himself into her.

"Ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass, ass. Stop, now make that motherfucking hammer time!" Chris shouted excitedly shoving himself as far as he could in the back of Celeste. He yanked her hair back making her moan loudly.

Coming out of Celeste he grunted as he had came. She on the other hand was almost dead, collapsed on the bed. She was just dicked down so perfectly she almost died.

Without asking he flipped over her body and went in raw as Celeste clenched the side of the sheets. "Shit." She gasped thickly.

"You deserve a crown." He chuckled kissing all over her body. Leaving fresh hickies where only he could spot them. He pounded excessively in her making her finally scream, he loved making her scream, it showed pleasure. Girl you loud.

Celeste couldnt help but move his face up to hers and they kissed passionately. Their lips were a perfect match. Every move Chris made on her only made her catch feelings more.

Her skin glowed beneath him, she was so beautiful. Going in for a few more thrusts, he grunted before he nutted in her. He never wanted kids and wasnt bout to start now.

"Oh god damn girl! Yo pussy is gone, it needs a funeral! I murdered that bih!" Chris yelled flopping onto his back, panting for air. They were both tired.

"I feel like a virgin..." She groaned as she rested her hand onto his member.

"Thats what daddy does in the bed." He replied looking over at her face. Every inch was flawless. No, he wasnt in love. Close to being to it? No. In love with her as a person? Yes. But Chris doesnt know how to love. Thats obvious from the way he treats people. He was an asshole and he knew it.

•••

Ass, ass and more ass.

The lights flickered in various places of the club. Drinks were being passed in the lounge. Food in the restaurant. And ass was being shaked. The only thing that bothered Chris was letting her show off her body to these niggas that werent him. He didnt want to be controlling, but he didnt want her on the poles for long.

"Pour me some ciroc..." He snapped at April.

"Sir yes sir." She said quickly to go get it. As she walked away he stared at her. Sir yes sir? He liked that. Maybe he should get Celeste to say that.

"So how do I go about it? I need pointers..." Xent asked Chris as they sat in the private lounge where the could view every stripper.

"Xent. Dont you know how to rub off on women? You call them beautiful, you make jokes, pure pressure, temptation? Ive had my sex talk with you when you was 8. Ten years later and you really asking me how to cop a bitch? You ridicule." He chuckled. Ridicule meant ridiculous.

"I dont wanna do the wrong thing though." He sighed.

"Xent. The only wrong thing you can do is not pull out. Keep your body clean. I cant afford you to be getting all affected and shit. You hear? Make them shower with you first, then do what you need to do. After the first date, you take them to 8th avenue. You threaten to kill her if she speaks or do anything stupid. You walk around that alley until someone buys her off of you."

"What if I get-"

"I told you to keep yourself clean. My bitches are clean, keep yourself clean. I have 30 strippers down there. And maybe 50 applying. I can replace when I want. You understand?" Chris said as April brought him his ciroc. "Thanks dear."