quarante

Her palm sweated along his as he tried to place the ring onto her finger. "You know this is wrong, and you know this is a bitch move." Celeste speaks but it goes in one ear and out the other.

"Leste, you know how strong my love is for you. Why you gotta be denial about loving me back?" Austin groans aching with pain in his heart.

She knew Chris would be appalled if he walked in and saw everything happening at the moment. But once he knew that Austin was trying to take his woman once again, he fled the city. Celeste was for out a doubt knew where he was. She just knew he's been gone for the past few days. He hasn't answered his phone and hasn't made any contact. But he was in his favorite spot in the whole entire world. France.

His member stroked her gently as she winced from the stretching of her walls, she never slept with someone so dominant and thick. He efforts all his frustration along with the last stroke causing her to scream aloud, his hands cover her mouth as she stops smoothly. He grins and licks his lips once as he feels himself about to bust.

"Papa cum en moi..." the French girl moans tossing her head backwards. He connected with her at a bar downtown last night and was fucking her endlessly until the sun rose, no matter what. He had to release some stress of off him. And having sex with another woman made it ideal. He had no intentions of coming home anytime soon. He needed for remove himself from all the unnecessary madness created by his cousin.

"Hell nah bitch, swallow me." He mutters snapping back to himself and removing himself from her tight boundaries. She swiftly wastes no time longing him down her throat, sucking him perfectly and his kids send right down her throat. Once she stops, she removes him from her mouth and wipes it.

"How long you staying in town?" She questions heading to the bathroom, as he does the same. She picks up the complimentary toothbrush and applies a thick dosage of toothpaste to the bristles.

"Maybe a month or so. I'm not sure, I'm going through too much to consider going home." He replies sitting onto the counter top watching her brush her teeth, and her breast jiggle as her swift motions allowed them to.

"You should stay here. It's charming."

"Like you."

"Like me." She smirks halfway, and spits out a wad of toothpaste. Making him think back to all the times Celeste had given him head, he doesn't remember her ever brushing her teeth afterwards. He cringes at the thought of it and watches her draw a bath, seeping in bubbles to the steaming water.

"You never asked me name." He speaks up but she shrugs.

"Why should I? You aren't staying here, so what would it matter?"

"Bitch stop being difficult and tell me your name, shit." He retorts irritated and goes to join her in the bath as she sucks her teeth. Her glowing blue eyes absorb his and she sighs.

"Coleena."

"Coleena, I'm Chris."

"Chris, I like. Why you come here anyways?"

"Maybe I like France." He says running around the circle with the question.

"You said you had a lot going on so-"

"Or you can mind your business. We only fucked, I don't want nothing more."

"Not even a friendship?"

"I don't have friends." He says bluntly. "I have acquaintances."

"Okay, can we be acquaintances?"

"No. Fuck buddies... and that's only when I come here. Which isn't that often. Maybe three times a year." He says as if that's not often.

"But if we're fuck buddies, we're friends. Ha, got you there." She grins and he looks around confused.