trente-huit

Who are you? Team Austin or Team Chris and why?

"I saw the way he disrespected you." Parish utters sitting into the swivel chair at the table tops.

"Yeah, but If I work with you I'm the enemy. I ain't in on it." Austin waves his hand off irritated.

"Oh come on, we just wanna give him dose of his own medicine." Elaine says encouraging Austin as she frowns up her face.

Austin contradicted whether he wanted to play both sides. He knew this was a terrible plan, ready to back fire any minute. He hangs his head low and reads the message from Chris.

We need to talk.

Austin didn't exactly want to talk to Chris. Not after the funeral incident. He even had thoughts of leaving the small group that had their heads off their necks for Amaury and his business.

"That's family." Austin says looking back to Elaine and Parish as they roll their eyes in sync, surprising Austin.

"Sometimes family just needs a little stab in the back, don't you want Celeste?" Parish groans pushing his drink to the side of the table tops.

Parish had connected with Elaine after the funeral, he noticed they had similar goals and wanted Austin to join in on their scheme to get back at Chris for all that he's done.

"I'm in." Austin finally decides, his mind was made up and now he was going to have to play both sides.

Josie latches Cosmo to the mailbox with his leash, her tiny body reaches up to the opening and she takes out the mail, a small box falls out to the ground. Cosmo is starting to become loose from his leash. She pulls onto his leash and goes to close the mailbox, but another person does so.

Looking up, it was an older man wearing an all white attire. His eyebrows bushy and face detailed with lines.

"Hello, is anyone home?" He grins curiously. Josie glares at him for a moment then screams and runs, completely forgetting Cosmo behind. Poor Cosmo.

She enters the house and runs over to a shocked Chris as he's finishing his bowl of cereal.

"You good?" He stands tossing his shirt over his shoulder and walks to the front door. Josie stands frightened behind his leg, casting the door open Amaury stands tall holding an envelope.

"Why are you on my property old fag?" Chris shifts his shoulder onto the door frame, staring at Amaury's hands which held the envelope.

"You want my company? Here. This is the last of it." He breathes.

"You're giving me money? Or your debt?"

"No, I'm giving you the forms for us to merge companies... Yes jackass I'm giving you money." He taunts tugging at his grey mustache thats wiped along his lips.

"Why would you be giving me money though? You hate me." He laughs as Josie still hides unaware of what's occurring.

"A lot of people hate you, anywho. I need you to take this, and accept it with all your will. Clovis has been suffering with-"

"As much as I'd love to hear your pity party and how your business is shitting itself, I don't have time. So keep your money and leave my property." With that, the door slams in his face and Josie whimpers.