dix-neuf

Her fingers clutched his smooth member into hers. Looking into his eyes, she smiled. Loving her brother this way, wasn't ever thought of. She always saw him attractive but never wanted it to escalate further, not until they were grown, or better yet when she was grown. As kids they enjoyed the pool, she remembered him staring at her body, but once she caught him, he looked away. She suspected nothing so let it go. She often left her towel in her room on purpose call him into the bathroom so he could glance at her naked body. But now things weren't the same, she was attracted to her brother sexually, like never before.

"What if the baby is yours..." Cyrillè said watching him apply chapstick to his lips. He glanced over at her body then looked away.

"You know how stupid you sound?" He asked her as she frowned her lips at his words.

"I don't sound stupid, what are you trying to say?" She then asked him.

"You want me to be the father of your baby?" He said with a confused look, and slightly squinted eyes.

"I said what if-"

"Alright, why do you think I pulled out idiot, you wouldn't want a baby that could turn out retarded would you?" He said getting up and going into the bathroom.

"But, weve fucked around twice, what if you know it was an accident?"

"Aint no accidents." He said to her.

Celeste placed down her starbucks coffee and took a bite into her english muffin, watching people pass by the local shop. But one person caught her eye, looking up it was no one other than Chris. He immediately spotted her and sat down in front of her and drank from her coffee.

"Morning babe." He whispered then got onto his phone. Celeste rolled her eyes and scooted her coffee closer to her.

"Where did you come from and how in the hell do you know where Im at?" She wondered.

"I track you now." He said blandly without looking up to her.

"Y-you track me? Im able to go about on my own, I don't need a personal tracker Chris." She said leaning forward so he could hear her whispering.

"Your mine, of course I'd wanna know where you are." He said meeting her gaze at him. "You look incredibly beautiful today." He smirked.

She then sat back into her seat and stared at him. She was pissed at him for using a tracking device on her, with his phone. Who does that? She thought.

"Were going to a private party tonight. Its for the grand opening of another local club. His name is Fero, I believe so. While we are there, you are to not talk to Tiarè, Amaury, Clovis basically nobody from that club. If you do otherwise, never mind. You'll find out if you do otherwise." He said as he looked around the shop.

"I was hoping to find some diets, do you really need me to go?"Celeste asked him.

"Babe, your my date. Of course I want you there." He replied. "We can even match, we will be the flyest couple there. You hear me?" He chuckled.

"I hear you. Well now that Im pregnant, I can't drink so." She shrugged.

"Don't find excuses not to go, because your going whether you like it or not. I have a tailor coming in at 4 pm to measure my suit, and you can even wear that slick black dress, that shows off your beautiful leg, the uh, Spade one." He nodded.

Tonight wasn't only special for the new club opening but, for him. He was going to propose in front of all of the club to Celeste. Only he knew she would say yes, he was having his kids. Why wouldn't she say yes? He was actually planning to do and elopement with her since neither had many family members. He didn't want Cy to know because she know she would be upset. He wanted to move away from Balitmore, and start investing in a bigger club. Somewhere on the west coast where he could bring in even more money than he does currently.