trente-quatre

It took a long time for me to create a plot line for this story. Literally. I published this story in May of 2015, but had the idea for it back in like February of 2015. Honestly, this was my hottest book ever. So to say the credit of the Watty it was received goes all to me is wrong. It goes to you too as readers. It belongs to me and you. Thanks for reading and making it to where it is today!

Celeste Pov.

My mouth seemed to have been ductaped together. I couldn't see due to the bandana tied around my eyes.

I begin to cry silently, its bad enough I've suffered this kind of shit from Chris, but now it's either his crazy ass sister or one of his family members.

There was a soft tap on my shoulder, then my lips were finally free from the ductape. My eyes were untied and I was in true disgust. What the fuck is up with his family?

His sister and uncle were basically having dry sex right before my eyes. All I wanted to do was puke!

"Morning sunshine." A voice creeks at me. My head whips and I turn to see Noah holding Josie from her neck. Blood covered her face and my heart truly melted.

"What the hell is wrong with you." I say solemnly.

He chuckles deeply and turns on a tv recording where Chris and his aunt are tied up in a closet. Somebody over powered Chris without him killing them?

My thoughts were clustered and I needed to figure out who I needed to safe first. Well, let me start with myself.

"Why are you even doing this?" I say as he finally lets go of Josie. She sits against the wall terrified of everything happening right now.

"Because. Cyrillè wants your brother. Once she has him, I'll set you and Josie free along with Chris afterwards." He says walking over to the window to gaze outside at the rising sun.

"Oh the whores awake." Cy chuckles and stops making out with her uncle. I swear she on some other shit, bitch is crazy as fuck.

Her uncle leaves the room, leaving myself, Josie, Noah and her.

"When you getting Chris?" Noah inquires looking over to her.

"Oh we can in a few minutes." She utters looking me dead in my eyes.

Narrator Pov.

After knocking out Celeste, while Chris was asleep, Cyrille took no time drugging up Chris so he'd be unconscious. They moved his body and their aunts body to a closet. The plan was for Cyrille to have sex with Chris, then kill him and Celeste.

As Cy opens the wooden door to the closet, Chris is laid against the floor. His eyes dart up to his sister as she stands mischievously above him.

"Hey bro." She taunts. She swiftly kicks her aunt multiple times in the face, and boom. She's out like a light again. Considering his body was wrapped up in complete ductape, he wasn't going to be able to defend himself in anyway.

She grabs him by his legs and he fights to get out of her grip, but it doesn't work. She takes him back to the room and Noah helps her get him onto the bed. Noah takes Josie and leaves the room, locking it behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with you! Let him go!" Celeste shouts. She hated this man, so why was it hurting her to see him wrapped up like this.

Their eyes locked and for once Celeste was worried about him. She didn't know what Cy's intentions were until she stripped down from all of her clothes.

Chris Pov.

Not looking at her body, I still kept eye contact with Celeste. The way she was being tortured was the way I was being torttured. I never knew how it felt exactly to be neglected. I haven't been neglected like this for years. Literally, years.