vingt-trois

"Whats the deal, you've been calling me all day." Celeste said walking into her condo complex. Placing down her chinese take-out, she slid off her 6 inch heels and reclined back onto her leather couch, ready to listen to a typical nigga.

"I miss you." Chris breathed into the line, Celeste smiled because she knew this nigga was indeed typical.

"You miss me? Thats awesome." She said back.

"Im serious Leste, when can I see you again?" He urged.

"You cant, dont you understand that I cant trust you and that I honestly want nothing to do with you." She said calmly.

"But, I just wanna make us better, you know again. Me treat you how you should be treated, please." He persisted on as he watched Josie tear down some of her party decorations.

Josie's 4th birthday was today and he was throwing her a pool party, a few kids from her daycare were going to be there. He also invited some of his friends, even some of the dancers from the club.

"Baby you cant take down your decorations..." He said picking her up and sitting her on his lap.

"I want to, I dont want to party with people, I wanna party with you only." She sighed wiping her fist over her eyes dramatically.

"We can party tomorrow. Go play with your food or something." He said setting her onto her feet, but she plopped to her butt and whined more.

"You have a kid?" Celeste inquired.

"No, thats my niece. Cy's daughter." He replied. "I aint ready for no kids."

"I could say the same-"

"What you wearing right now ma." His deep tone made her stomach do flips as she tried controlling a huge blush attack.

"Well, I just got home from, um work. So my work clothes." She replied.

"Oh, I know whats up under that..." He smirked trying to flirt with her even more.

"Well. Im gonna curve that and make my dinner now. Goodnight." Celeste said placing her phone down and killing the line.

"Uncle Chris please, I don't want a party." Josie whined charging her fist into his legs.

"Josie, your gonna get tons of gifts. Lets just be happy alright?" He replied going to go get her small fruit snacks, handing them to her, she laid back onto the couch and continued watching Spongebob.

Walking down to the basement, he watched Aaron and Austin throw a aluminum foil airplane back and forth.

"Man, Leste playing games like she don't want this dick." He sighs turning on the flatscreen.

"Send her shit," Aaron replies, just in time to catch the airplane. Chris reclines his feet up and flicks through the channels.

"Thats reaching and corny. I aint with that." He dismissed.

"Blackmail that bitch." Austin said nonchalantly.

"Blackmail? That bitch will be out that fucking country." Aaron chuckles.

"Thats a perfect idea, but a nigga don't have her address." Chris uttered as he turned on a football game.

"You got her number, just buy another phone and bother the hell out of her." Aaron said staring off at the tv and missing the airplane Austin had thrown.

Chris had to let the idea settle in his ridiculous mind. He felt like blackmailing would do the trick, and just might make her his again, by force and power of course. He wanted to move on from being a controlling bastard, but he wanted to change the game up. And be a better man, but he wants Celeste to help him.