trente-six

"I am his baby mama, and I think. I have the right to enter his home." Elaine huffs dramatically, placing her hands on her hips.

"Too bad." Celeste beams, slamming the door into her face and going upstairs to relax, after a rough holiday.

Josie is piling pillows up onto the bed and jumping on top of them as if it's a leaf pile.

"Hey Josie, come here." Celeste smiles standing at the doorway. Josie flips her fly away curls from out of her face and runs over to Celeste.

"Yes, mommy?" She smiles, it had taken Celeste back a moment because Josie had never called her mommy.

"How about we, go to a puppy pound?" She says twirling her curls around.

"Of course! Oh and my other mommy told me to tell you to be careful." Josie then leaves the room and goes across the hall.

Ballo enters his office and placed down a letter firmly onto his desk. Looking up at her, he smiles then swing his feet of his desk and scoots in to read the paper.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" He whispers scanning over the bold print 'Notice'.

"They are kicking me out my apartment next week if I don't pay my rent. I need more money boss." She huffs.

"Pay your rent then? Don't waste my time, I'm not a second brain Ballo." He scoffs, sitting back into his chair and she holds back her emotions.

"I can't. You're not paying me enough..." She utters, not daring to look at him.

"Really? I pay everyone one grand every two weeks, how can't you pay your rent?" He sighs ready to hear a dumb excuse.

"My boyfriend, he stole my savings and I just, feel like lately you've been cheating me of my one grand." She says quietly.

"Well, If thats the case I wont pay you at all. I'm fair to my dancers now get out my office." He says rudely.

"Wait no, I'll do anything. Please! I need this money." She whispers sitting onto his desk seductively.

"Okay. What exactly can you do for me?" He crosses his arms and eyes her body.

••

"Omg!" I didn't mean it when I meant I'll do anything." Ballo whines as she collapses against the bed.

"No, you will clean every inch of this house once a week and I'll think about raising your check." Chris mumbles sipping from his ice cold lemonade.

"Okay well what about that stuff in the closet." Ballo mutters standing back up, smoothing down her dress.

"What stuff?" He says following her into the closet. She takes down the box of images he had of Celeste and Chantel. "Oh that stuff."

"Yeah, what is it?" She asks starting to open the box but Chris swipes it from her hands and she stands confused.

"Burn this, and say nothing about it." He says shoving it back into her arms.

"Oui." She nods and heads out of the closet.

"Daddy can we please go to the puppy pound now?" Josie says walking right into the room with the most adorable face.

"Of course darling. Let daddy get dressed, where's auntie?" He yawns grabbing a random shirt from a drawer.

Joselyn Camden Pov.

"You mean mommy?" I say watching him grab his car keys. I skip my way behind him as he nods and says 'whatever'.

"Wait since when did you start calling auntie mommy?" He claims tossing me over his shoulders as we go to the garage.

"Well since my mommy is gone, auntie Celeste is my new mommy and my old mommy came to me in a dream to tell-"