vignt-neuf

"97, 98, 99, um auntie whats after 99?" Josie peaks around to her Celeste's frontier and peers into her eyes.

"100." Leste replies and Josie nods.

"100, pretty curls in your hair." Josie exclaims then begins to brush through them. Celeste winces as Josie energetically pulls back on her head.

"Go easy on me Josie, I'm tender headed." Leste chuckles and watches Austin, Aaron and Chris come upstairs from the basement.

"Leste, we out." Chris throws up his deuces and waves goodbye to Josie.

"See you Celeste." Austin calls as he leaves the house. Celeste says good bye to them and listens for the closing door.

"Give me that shit." Chris demands holding his hand out to Aaron. Aaron hands him the bottle of pills and he turns the bottle to read the exact information. "This shit expired weeks ago, no wonder why she hasn't taken this shit." He mumbles flinging the pills to the floor as he drove.

"You locked that bitch up in a closet?" Austin asked as Aaron engaged also.

"She kept fucking around with Josie, and Im leaving that bitch there until I feel like going back to get her." He shrugs pulling up to the club. All three get out the expensive car and stroll inside where the lights are flashing and money is being thrown. Heading to the dressing room he peaked inside to speak to his dancers switching shifts. "Ballo , vous faire ce soir?" He asks Ballo.

"Yeah boss. Im done for tonight." She replies and hands him her earnings.

"Um, keep it and take the weekend off. You been working hard." He says leaning in the door frame, observing her breast under her bra.

"Thanks papa." She winks as he can't help but lick his lips at her. He glances at the rest of the club then enters his office where Austin is on his phone and Aaron is laid back in his chair.

"Fuck out my chair nigga, only executives in this chair." He spats at Aaron as he removes himself from his chair and stands instead.

"So we planning to rob Amaury tomorrow night?" Aaron utters as Chris counts his stacks from his drawer.

"Yeah." He bluntly replies. "Around midnight, we'll head to the atm, withdrawal everything we possibly can and then use it on what we want. That nigga will be so broke, it will be barely enough to start another business." He tosses his money back into the drawer.

"Smooth. So what about his daughter, how you finna get the code from her?" Austin inquires.

"Exactly." Aaron agrees.

"Ima start fucking her, give her some bomb head and dick, and Im sure she'll break down and tell me." He replies as if its the best idea in the world.

"Your gonna cheat on Leste?" Austin wonders.

"Its not cheating, its called business." He says defensively.

"You better off saying that damn hickey is business too." Austin shoots back at him in disgust. "You fucking around on shawty, she fine as hell and you treating her like she some trash." Austin puts his phone away and looks up at his cousin.

"Fuck up, aint nobody ask for your opinion no ways nigga." Chris glares down at him.

"You just cant handle the truth nigga, you drugged her up. You cant keep doing this to-"

"Ive heard enough, be quiet. Cause Im pretty sure if I put my glock to you, you'd still be all talk no action nigga." Chris spats and leaves his office, to get back in his car. He didnt want to listen to Austin, how could a single nigga give him advice, he wondered. But Austin, was right and he didnt want to admit it.