Chapter 1

My name is Shontelle Beauty Smith. My friends and family call me Beauty. I'm 17, 5'5", have thick black curly hair, hazel eyes, and most people say I'm thick. I'm half Spanish and half black. I live in Miami with my parents. I work at Chili's as a waitress. But, here's my story.

Beauty's POV

It's alright I'm not dangerous.
When you're mine, I'll be generous. You're irreplaceable, a collectible. Just like fine China.

I hit the alarm and groaned. It was 5:00 a.m. I slid out the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a 30 min shower, brushed my teeth, and put moisturizer on my hair. I went to my closet and pulled out a hot pink long sleeved shirt, a Jean jacket with no sleeves, a orange belt, and black jeans. I looked at the bottom of the closet and pulled out my Floridian 5s.

"Would you believe me if I said I'm in love. Baby, I want you to want me..."

My phone was ringing, I went to pick it up.

*Phone Conversation... *

Me: Hello?

??: Good morning Bitch!

Me: Good morning Jayla!

Jayla: When you're gonna get to school!? It's 6:30!

Me: I was just heading out. I'm on my way!!

Jayla: Ard. bye.

*End of Conversation *

Jayla was my bestfriend. I call her Jay. I got in the car and made my way to school. When I got there, Jayla ran up to me.

Jayla's POV

I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Guess what!" "What girl!" Beauty said. "We got some new kids today!" She laughed and said let's go!

We walked in the school and went to our lockers. Suddenly, the door to the school office opened. We both looked. Two boys walked out. They looked exactly the same, except one was light skinned and the other one was dark skinned. Then I looked at Beauty... she might as well go attack him cause she was drooling out the mouth. They must have seen us looking cause they starting walking over.

Beauty's POV

"OMG Jayla, there coming! " I whispered. They had stopped in front of us. "Hey" the first one said. He was light skinned, with curly brown hair, he had a couple tattoos, green eyes, and he had to be 6'1". "Hi" Jayla said in her shy voice. Then the next one came to me and said "Hey, what's your name?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Who are the two boys?

*I'll update When I get enough reads