chapter sixty eight

Storm's pov

I'm sat beside Armand, waiting for him to wake up just as I let go of his hand to go get him some blood.

 I feel his hand squeeze mine, I look at his face and see his eye's open.

 " Fang's are you okay ". He tries to sit up and I help him. " I'm okay now, I just feel a bit weak ".

" You need blood ". I try to move but he stop's me. " Storm you need to control your firestorm ". I know he is right, now that I have cooled off, I realise, I shouldn't have killed Bay.

 " I will my love, I will go and speak to Rowan the moment you are well ".

" Storm please, make sure you do ". He says as he kisses my wrist. I then feel his fang's scrape across my skin.

 " Fang's just take my blood ". He smile's and pull's me down, on to the bed and then I feel his fang's break the skin.

I then feel the pull, I moan as he drink's from me I then feel his hand slide up under my skirt.

 I think my husband is feeling better if only a little as he pull's his fang's out I feel a strange pain in my stomach this can't be good.

I do my best to ignore the pain so Armand won't know. " Well my love, I will be back soon ". With that I leave the room and go down to the office.

Once inside the office, I close the door and double over in pain.

There is something wrong with my baby, then suddenly the door open's and standing there is Frank.

 He come's to me. " Your highhess, what's wrong ". I can't speak the pain is to much, he run's out of the room.

Then Dad and fang's come's in what is he doing out of bed. " Storm can you hear me ". I nod.

 " babbbyyy ". I want to scream but it wont come out, please let my baby be alright. " Storm Rowan is on his way ".

Dad then lift's me in his arm's and carries me upstair's he lie's me on the bed.

 As I lie here with my eye's closed I try to see in to the future to see if my baby will be all right but instead I'm in to a future I don't like.

* START OF VISION *

Our world has been turned upside down, people are killing each other, and I am to blame, our world has been torn in two, because I can't control, my firestorm.

I turn as I hear a noise. " Storm, we are ready to fight ". I nod to my first in command of my army, my army is made up of Phoenix and vampire's.

" Make sure Mario that the fire phoenix go first ". He nod's and then the war begin's.

All I can see is blood everywhere, as I look around the battle ground, I see my best friend and sister Lou dead and beside her is Shadow.

 As I keep looking, I see my friend's lying dead what have I done if only I had done as Armand asked this would never have happened.

I kneel down and hold Lou in my arm's and scream and cry, I did this, no one else.

* END OF VISION *

Armand's pov

Storm has been out for two hour's, what the hell is going on with her, where is she.

It's as if she has gone inside herself, why didn't she tell me she was in pain.

Rowan come's in. " Please find out what is wrong with her ". He nod's and goes to examine her.

 " Armand the baby is coming now ". I look at him shocked. " But it's not due yet ". He look's at Storm and then me.

 " I was afraid this would happen, each time she used her firestorm, it move the baby forward faster ".

Wait what his he saying. " What do you mean ". He shake's his head. " I'm sorry Armand, the baby is gone ".

 I can feel the tear's running down my cheek's she has lost the baby, this will destroy her, I nod for Rowan to continue.

He then remove's our son from Storm, I sit and hold her hand for a while.

 Rowan says the longer she sleep's the better, after three hour's of Storm being out, I decide to go get some blood.

As I walk back from the kitchen, I see Darkarmand and Marie coming in the front door.

" Hello Dad ". I smile sadly at my first born son, my heir, he come's to me.

 " Dad, what's wrong ". I place a hand on his shoulder and walk to the family room.

He come's in behind me. " Dad please ". I turn and say. " Mum has lost the baby ". He sit on the sofa and cries.

I walk over to him and hold him tight as he sob's, I begin to cry to. " Dad, Dad ". I look up and see Sophie and Darren.

 " Tell us it's not true ". I shake my head and as we all cry. I here my Father say. " Storm is awake son ".

I nod and go to my wife, I open the door slowly when I look at her she look's away.

 " Storm it's okay, it was the fate's will ". I go to her and hold her as she sob's uncontrollable over the death of our son.

 I feel helpless as there is nothing I can say or do to make it right.

Lucy's pov

Me and Shadow have just returned from the fair to she Dr Rowan Low leaving.

 I walk up to him. " Is Armand going to be okay ". He look's up at me sad.

 " Yes he will recover ". I know something is wrong. " What's happened ". He look's at the palace.

" Storm has lost her son ". I feel like someone, has just pulled the driveway out from underneath me.

 " I must go to her ". I run in to the palace and up the stair's and then I turn and run up three more step's and I'm now in the west wing.

I walk to there door and knock. " Come in Lou ". That's Armand's voice, he sound's broken.

 I walk in and see him holding Storm, she is shaking and crying as he hold's her.

 " Armand, Storm I'm so sorry ". He smile's weakly. " Thank's Lou ".

He then get's up and let's me sit with Storm, I nod for him to leave the room he does.

I hold Storm. " Shh it's okay ". She sod's and says. " Ttthhhiiss iiisss aaalll mmyy fffaauullttt ". I hold her tight. " It just wasn't ment to be hun ".

Storm then tell's me of her vision, and I tell her that she must learn to control and use her power.

So it will never happen she shake's her head and tell's me she will never use her firestorm again.

I feel my heart break for her as I know what it is like to lose a child.

hope you enjoy, love you all XD