chapter eight

Storm's pov

I've been staying here at Armand's house come two week's on sunday. Today is thursday this morning I had the last of my stitches removed.

It still hurt's to move around, so I have to move slowly and take my time. I feel bad I have only known Armand two week's tomorrow but, I have been living with him for nearly as long as I have known him.

The only vistor's I've had while beening here is Lucy every evening from 4pm till 10pm and I have seen my Uncle Shaun three time's.

Of course I have seen the Doctor a couple of time's but, thankfully not my Father. I have spoken to him on the phone, only during the day though he think's I'm in a special unit at the hospital for self harmer's.

I have to admit Armand is exactly like Lou said he is kind and caring. I'm just to afraid to let my guard down but, I have decided to thank him for for everything he has done for me. So tonight I'm cooking him a special meal.

I go to the fridge and grab the steak's I got this afternoon. " Armand ". I shout to him from the kitchen as he is in the lounge reading I think. Well that is where I left him.

I turn to go see him but, as I do I find him standing behind me smiling. " Oh god ". I place my hand over my heart damn he made me jump.

 " Yes Storm ". I go to hit him but he move's out the way. " Sorry didn't mean to make you jump are you okay ". He is still smiling at me.

 " Yes I'm okay I just didn't hear you come in ". I smile back. " What did you want me for ". I shake my head. " How do you like your steak ".

He start's laughing. " Cooked, medium to rare ". I put my hand's on my hip's. "Ha ha Armand I know you want it cooked. What I ment to say is how do you like it done ". He is still laughing. " Oh right, just checking ".

We start to play fight and he is using the fact that I'm ticklish againest me. I can't stop laughing which of course hurt's. After a few moment's he help's me up off of the floor.

That's strange I don't remember getting down there. I then shoo him out of the kitchen so I can cook the steak.

In some way's he is like my dream man, kind,caring and very protective in some way's he is like Edward Cullen but he isn't a vampire.

As I'm cooking the steak's under the grill. I hear him coming back in to the kitchen. " Storm you don't have to cook for me you know ". I nod.

 " I know I just want to be able to thank you for all you have done for me ". I hear him moving. " Okay ". I smile to myself he is great, just part of me wishes he was a vampire. Stupid I know as they don't exsist.

Armand's pov

I've tried to talk Storm out of cooking for me but, she want's to thannk me. I will eat it and make out that I'm enjoying it. The only downfall is I will have to regurgitate it afterward's, this is the worst part of being a vampire in the human world.

I can smell what is cooking and to human's it would smell nice to me well let's just say I urge alot, the only thing I can keep down is blood but, I need that to live.

I'm going back into the kitchen to see if there is anything I can do to help. " Can I help ". She turn's and smile's at me. " Yes, sit down over there ". I look at the table and smile. " Yes boss ". I hope we are becoming friend's.

As we sit and start to eat, I decide to ask her if her friend is coming over again. " Storm is Lucy coming over tonight ". She shake's her head.

" No, I told her I would see her at college tomorrow, why ". Don't get me wrong I like Lucy, it's just how am I suppose to get close to Storm with her alway's around.