chapter sixty four

Storm's pov

Well it has been a week since, I found out that I'm pregnant again, I also found out yesterday that Lou is also pregnant but for some reason she is carrying a human baby what the hell is going on.

I'm in bed at the moment as I'm not well again I'm also waiting for the Doctor to come.

As he has something to tell me about the baby I'm carrying I don't think it can be good if he is coming back to see me today as he was here yesterday.

" Fang's is he here yet, I have to get up ". Armand is in the en-suite bathroom, getting cleaned up for a business meeting.

 " Blood will you calm down, he will be here ". I feel uncomfortable and drained, I then hear the door open.

" Your highness, how are we ". I smile at Doctor Low. " I'm fed up and sick ". he smile's and come and look's me over.

Fang's come's out of the bathroom, he look's at Doctor Low and then me.

" Your highness, I have done the test and it would seem that you are carrying ". I hold my breath, waiting to see what it could possible be. I wasn't sick with the twin's or Darren. " Okay tell me ".

Armand come's and hold's my hand. " Your carrying a fire phoenix, your highness ". I'm what this can't be happening how is this even possible.

 " How can I be ". He smile's and explain's that I was pregnant, when I lost my temper.

As your aware I lost my temper back in the phoenix kingdom and my firestorm phoenix reared it's head.

Well by all account's between that and fang's having phoenix blood and the gift of the fire phoenix, has changed our baby in to a fire phoenix.

I'm three week's pregnant, I will carry for another five week's and then I will have my baby.

Armand's pov

I'm in shock, Storm is having no we are having a fire phoenix baby, why does thing's have to get worse.

 First Storm and now our baby, I leave Storm to rest as she has been sick all morning. " Doctor Low are you sure ".

He stop's walking and look's at me. " Yes your highness I'm sure ". Why oh why.

 " Thank you ". We walk down the stair's together. " Your highness, everything will be fine ". I nod and as we reach the grand hallway we part company, he goes to see Lou in the family room.

I enter the office and start to work, I have three meeting's this morning, I get all my paperwork ready for the meeting's, though my mind is filled with our new baby.

My first meeting goes in a blur, it was the blood bank stock the next meeting is in an hour.

 So I will go and see Shadow and see if has sorted his problem out yet.

That is when I hear a voice in my head say. " Fang's I need to see you ". We can talk in each other's mind's sometime's this can be a distraction. " Okay blood on my way ".

I walk up the stair's and to our bedroom, which I should tell you is now the master bedroom in the west wing, I open the door to see my beloved in bed still, I laugh. " Are you getting up today ". She smile's.

" Maybe, come here ". I walk over to her and she get's out of bed, I see she is naked.

 I feel my body respond to her, she can feel it to that's the only problem in having a wife that can feel your emotion's.

She kisses me and I kiss her back then I go to move but she is quicker than me.

She now has me pinned to the bed, I laugh that's another thing she is stronger than me too.

Blood kisses me again and my guard is down so she know's, I will do what ever she want's.

She kisses down my neck, opening button's as she kisses her way down my chest and abs.

 I can feel my will crumbling as she start's to undo my pant's, I know I need to stop her but I'm not sure I can.

Storm's pov

I am running my hand's down the taut muscle's in fang's arm's, his skin is so smooth.

 I then trace the pattern of his tight hard peck muscle's. ( Chest ) and then I run my hand over his taut tight abs, feeling every bump and curve.

I hear him moan and arch as I feel his skin as I slide his pant's off I feel the tight muscle's in his leg tighten and relax as I touch him.

 I then climb on top of him and slide him in to me as we make love, I sink my fang's in to his neck and draw on his blood.

As we make love there is a knock on the door I smile and fang's look's at what we are doing.

 " Storm hop off and I will answer the door ". I shake my head but, I do get off of him and put on my silk night gown and go to the door.

I open the door to see Frank. " Hello Frank, what is it ". He bow's and then says. " Shaun Martin's is here to see you your highness ". I nod and he leave's.

 I turn to fang's who is now in bed. " Uncle Shaun is here ".

He goes to get out of the bed and I shake my head. " Storm I have a meeting, in ten mintue's ". I smile and remove my night gown and get back in to bed.

 We finish where we left off then I get up and dress in a floor length silver dress.

I then go down stair's with fang's and see my uncle shaun waitting for me in the office, he stand's and bow's.

 I know this can't be good. " What has happened ". He look's down. " One of the phoenix Lord's is gathering a few people together to come here ".

" What they signed a peace treaty ". I can feel my phoenix rising to the surface.

 " I know my Queen ". He know's I'm angry,that is why he called me his Queen.

 " Lord Elden asked me to come and warn you ". I nod.

" When ". He know's what I mean. " They will be here in two day's ". I blow my top.

 " WHAT, I WILL GO OUT AND MEET THEM AND I'M PREGNANT ". So now we are at war with ten phoenix's, and I'm carrying one.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD