chapter twenty four

Armand's pov

I open my eye's and see, that I'm in my old room at the palace, yes we arrived here yesterday.

I look to my left and see my beautiful babe in my arm's, she is asleep. I think all the traveling has taken it out of her.

When we arrived here yesterday, I was surprised to find that my Father actually came out of the palace to meet us at the step's.

Storm was amazing even though she was nervous, she also shocked him by speaking to him in maltese. I recall the memory.

FLASH BACK

I'm steering the boat toward's the island, I would say we are about half way to the island.

I can see the fog and mist that surround's the island coming into view. I steer into the heart of the the mist and fog.

I feel Storm coming up behind me. " Hello babe ". She giggle's. " Hello fang's ".

 As we start to break through the fog and mist, I see the outline of the island.

" Look babe my family's island ". She look's out to sea and then back to me. " I can't see anything, well other than fog that is ". 

I laugh. " Sorry babe we will be through it soon ". I keep forgetting my eye sight is better than her's.

We are now all the way through the fog now, the island is clearly in view for her to see.

 She look's out toward's it. " I see it fang's, wow it's huge. I think it's bigger than your friend's island ". I nod.

" Yes it is babe, I will take you shopping tomorrow or when every you feel up to it ". She smile's at me and we kiss again.

 " Where is Lou and Darren ". She start to laugh. " Lou is being sick and Darren is holding her hair ". I smile.

We have pulled up at the small harbour, I steer the boat into it and then hop out to tie it up.

I then help Storm out,Darren help's a sick looking Lou out of the boat, we then walk up a small jettie, where we are meet by a limo and my Father's chauffeur Frank.

He bow's as we approach, I had planned to get a taxis. " Bonjour Altezza tieghek ". ( Hello your highness). Hell could this day get any worse.

" Bonjour Frank ". ( Hello Frank ). He then turn's to Storm and bow's. " Bonjour Altezza tieghek ". ( Hello your highness). She smile's sweetly at him.

" Bonjour Frank ". ( Hello Frank ). He smile's and then walk's to the back door and he open's it for us.

I help Storm and then Lou into the car then I step in and then Darren. As we head toward's the palace me and Darren catch up.

He fill's me in on all I have missed, he also give's me a good laugh, by telling me Missy Peter's.

 You will remember her from my first day at college and the party

Well she is upset or the right word would be pissed off, that I chose Storm over her.

 I can't stop myself from laughing and so does Darren, Storm look's at me, Iwill tell her that piece of news later she will enjoy it.

We pull up outside the palace and Frank, come's and open's the door, I tell Storm to wait there for a moment.

 I then step out of the car and see all the house hold staff waiting for us, they all bow as they see me.

I walk forward toward's the house to get my Father but, as I take two step's forward, my Father appear's in front of me.

 " Hello son, welcome home ". We hug. " Hello Father ". He look's around me. I know what he is looking for.